⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
what he do the two previous times? can't remember :lol:

Dezs9LkWkAArUaM.jpg

this was strike one

Dr. J's an old school mack type I swear :lol:

Word to sneaking one in with Mama McGee at the dunk contest a while back :rofl:

None of those older cats can fool me. When all-star weekend comes around they cleaning up.
Got into it with Beilein and Koby Altman and also did this.

I would have done the same thing. **** he dribbling out the clock for when you don't possess the last possession and your team is down at the half.

Man you're the vet, the guy who won a title, who played with Bron who is one of the pillars of on court professionalism, you CAN'T do any of this. You just can't.

I was a big free Kevin Love guy, but that doesn't give him the rope to do this stuff. Its also weird that he hasn't been reprimanded for any of it. Sending the wrong message as an org. That you can just pout and act out with no fear of reprisal.

So the Cavs shipped KPJ out for throwing a tantrum about a locker, sent Andre Drummond home, suspended and fined JR for tossing soup at Damon Jones...and this Kevin Love's 3rd time being a ***** in the public eye (to his team's detriment)....and nothing?
I know he apologized and said “It’s Cleveland till I ****ing die” or whatever but they have to do something specifically for the reasons you mentioned. If they let KLove do this and discipline/part ways with a black player in the future for similar or less, it’s going to be a HORRIBLE look. I guess because it’s Cleveland no one will care but inaction here is inexcusable especially when you have no reason to play him.

I know he apologized and said “It’s Cleveland till I ****ing die” or whatever but they have to do something specifically for the reasons you mentioned. If they let KLove do this and discipline/part ways with a black player in the future for similar or less, it’s going to be a HORRIBLE look. I guess because it’s Cleveland no one will care but inaction here is inexcusable especially when you have no reason to play him.

Wonder if they’re giving him some extra leeway on part because he’s been so public about his mental health issues?

EYE am not saying that excuses his behavior, but might be part of why the Cavs are being more cautious in their approach to him as they might be with other players.

We only get when mad certain players quit?
I brought it up a couple days ago. some people said hes a voice on mental health so they dont bug him and also that the cavs are currently at the bottom of the barrel so no one cares.

I don't think its cool of him, pretty disrespectful to teammates. If he was on my team acting like that I wouldn't mess with him.

no one is forcing him to play, he can walk out today if he wants to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom