🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: OMG Grimace CLINCHED

Mets are beginning their collapse. They need to wake up. I can accept winning only 2 out of 3 against the Nats, but any kind of series loss against them is unacceptable. Playing like this is not going to get it done in the playoffs if they even make the playoffs.

Mets are beginning their collapse. They need to wake up. I can accept winning only 2 out of 3 against the Nats, but any kind of series loss against them is unacceptable. Playing like this is not going to get it done in the playoffs if they even make the playoffs.

If they collapse, this will have been on Billy Eppler for not improving the team when he had the chance. I'm at the game and this is downright unwatchable. They look checked out.

Dodgers are 1-5 vs Pirates this year. We'll be ok, our record shows this isn't who we are. #lgm

Nah fellas, chill. :lol: (not directed to you mrdozo)

Ain't no collapse happening.

Day game after a night game.

Plus it's a long season. You see most of the teams that were ahead in the division have come down to earth a bit. And some of the teams behind them suddenly see an opportunity.

Buck will have them locked in when it counts.

Nah fellas, chill. :lol: (not directed to you mrdozo)

Ain't no collapse happening.

Day game after a night game.

Plus it's a long season. You see most of the teams that were ahead in the division have come down to earth a bit. And some of the teams behind them suddenly see an opportunity.

Buck will have them locked in when it counts.

exactly aint no collapse happening

we got this

Mets will still get a wildcard berth if they don’t win the division. The division is obviously the objective however. Will be alright. This team was due for a series like this even against a bad team.

Not sure how it's a collapse with the great record the team has. In a 162 game season, every club will have bad games. braves are a great team as well and keep winning, mets have no control over that.

Well, the September of our discontent has arrived. Hopefully the Mets can sweep the doubleheader today and try to gain some kind of lead again.

I have confidence we will make the playoffs. This team is too good not to make the playoffs

NL East Division title? There's still a chance for it if we go on a hot streak. The Braves will face playoff hunting teams Mariners and Phillies in the next two week

No chance we miss playoffs guys. C’mon. They will take the division. Team has been solid all year. Braves have played out of their minds.

I understand the trepidation that some of you have.

But I don't know, this team just feels different to me.

Team needs to adopt a NEW YORK song for the stretch run. Let's get it!

Ain't even mad at that. :lol:

Some Mets fans might take offense that Nas has been pictured in a Yankees hat though. :lol:

(which they shouldn't be bc he's still reppin NYC at the end of the day)

Back
Top Bottom