🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: OMG Grimace CLINCHED

So many strange tidbits from this game...

Keith getting shoulder surgery and out for the rest of the regular season. How do you fall in the city while holding your glasses in one hand and your phone in the other and have your tendon come off the bone? Only Keith. :lol:

McNeil getting to see his infant son for the first time in months. More power to him but that couldn't be me not having my family with me all season. :wow:

Amazing that Pete has had the year he had with no real protection all season. Intentionally walking him to load the bases and get to Ruf...... :sick:
I don't want Cohen to do it, but imagine Judge not having to bat leadoff in pinstripes and instead batting behind Polar Bear. :sick: :sick:

And finally, the creepy SMILE lady behind home plate was just plain disturbing.

creepy oakland athletics lady.jpg

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't follow baseball like that to know whether or not she's a regular at A's games. She smiled like that the entire night. She would stand up every so often and had SMILE written on her shirt. :lol:

The guy was with her and they turned around to pose and take pics with people. Just weird.

And Keith's story sounds like the worst "dog ate my homework" excuse ever. :lol:

Joke's on me, I didn't know the lady was part of a viral promotion. :lol:

Anyway, 8 to go, 3 against the Braves. Atlanta has been relentless.

^

No worries. I thought she was some weirdo fan as well :lol:

I haven't watched Mets games lately due to the project that keeps me busy include OT hours

Damnit Cookie

Diaz striking out the side.... he has been a BEAST.

Shout out to Taijuan for a strong effort as well.

The pitching came through tonight. Great game.

Back
Top Bottom