🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Challenge Court is all Andre. Mcrenore was wearing the trainer 1's and then Andre wore them as well. Then Andre got his own signature line.

Last edited:
US NDC dropped all remaining ATC II QS "australian open" pairs after the recent 20% off sale (probably going to see them at outlets now), but as of today, the gold Wimbledon III's are back on in lots of sizes...  interesting...

US NDC dropped all remaining ATC II QS "australian open" pairs after the recent 20% off sale (probably going to see them at outlets now), but as of today, the gold Wimbledon III's are back on in lots of sizes...  interesting...

Nice to see that NIke restocked them.

Last edited:
Nah they are US based out of AZ. 

They have limited access to Nike information cuz they arent Nike employees just contractors. 

That said most of them are pretty good with service but most people want information they arent supposed to have lol 

Trying to hold out on them 

Word- contractors with no real info from Nike makes sense.

They are nice- yet clearly lack information- which I understand is not their fault.

Frustrating though- as really- peeps better off searching on here for info

ATC III wimbledon is not even sold in Europe ... Neither the french open ... Another misunderstanding over from NIKE ....! Then why are you so shocked if Nike USA does not sell you the ATC IV OG US OPEN?

These ATC IV's are really comfortable. I walked all day in NYC in them and my feet still felt great unlike some other retros. I really do believe the sneakers made out in Vietnam are better quality than China made sneakers.

Definitely are bro I could walk around in my ATC IIIs all the time. Does anyone know where I can find some Og volt ATC IIIs? I need to get another pair since mine are starting to get a lil beat

Jeez.. that look is so awesome. It almost makes me wanna break down and cry.

It really takes my back. I remember scourging the courts looking for other players in Nike gear.

The bright colors made it easy to spot 'rm a mile away. Good times.

Please let us relive them Nike.. JUST DO IT!
I made some of these last year. I didn't sell a single one in this color way.  I may put them back up for sale if anyone wants one:

These ATC IV's are really comfortable. I walked all day in NYC in them and my feet still felt great unlike some other retros. I really do believe the sneakers made out in Vietnam are better quality than China made sneakers.
especially at the current AM1s you can see the difference in quality between vietnam and china

Back
Top Bottom