🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Partial shipping from NDC to arrive on Wednesday. 5 items = 4 advantage polos in size large and extra large and black denim jacket in medium.
Still waiting on 8 other items from NDC. 3 Nikecourt tennis slam shorts, blue denim jacket, black and blue denim shorts, Nikecourt pants in black, and CC shirt in ember glow.
Hoping I ordered all the right sizes so I don't have to return and reorder things.

I have a pair from the 2019 USO collection but my flaming ball cc shorts isn’t going to get hear until Wednesday or Thursday
I can try to wait till then, but I’ll probably go ahead and purchase it. Did the ‘19 USO fit “tight” for you? It was pretty fitted around the waist/crotch area, but I got it in my usual size medium.

Tennis Express. I called Nike and they didn’t know the date. They said it was out of stock. Of course not true since it’s never been in stock. I know it’s still the only coming soon item on there.

Need that Jacket in an XXL
Got an XL coming but I know I won't like the fit. Sincely hope I can get the XXL and sort someone out the XL or swap up, unlikely though.

Speak for yourself buddy!! I wore that kit senior year HS tennis team! I am guessing you can figure out who I am in the photo?!! 🤔
IMG_20200805_221941.jpg

Yes,I wore it all! EVERY.SINGLE.PIECE!! Yes, including the LWPs (God I love that shoe) and even the bandana on my head. I wore the French Open colorway though with the shoes & shorts below!

IMG_20200526_222753.jpg

I still have the shirt but it's at my parents home many years ago. Forgot it when I moved out. The shoes were a DS pair I picked up many many years ago on eBay. Still 100% wearable (and I do). The shorts are my shorts from '95 (I was 18 then). They still fit which is a good thing, lol! Jacket I got a few years later on eBay and the hat? Well, that was a gift from nismot nismot . He knew I had been looking for almost 25 years for one (I missed it back in '95) and he sent it to me. 🙏🙏🙏 He's a really good guy! 👍👍

Believe me, I'm not alone in wanting this to return. I'd take only one color but both would be better!!
Agreed! I even wore the shirt in my senior pictures! Too bad by that time I had destroyed the bumblebee racquet and was using a different Head stick for the shots. But that year I had the shirt, hat (different than the one I sent you), shoes, and I had one black and one white bandana. Would LOVE the pirate gear to retro!

Got some stuff today.
Received the challenge court jacket in XL and XXL.
XL fits good (usually wear xl in other Nike stuff).
The XXL is just crazy wide but not longer.

Also got the teal polo in XL and XXL. XL fit good but was a bit short for my liking. So thought XXL would be longer. It is, but same as the jacket: they made XXL extremely wide.

Last item I got was the black challenge court sweater in XL. Its a very loose fit. Too wide and sleeves are on the long side as well. So returning that as well...

Only thing I'm keeping is the court jacket.

Reactions: ARK
Does anybody here have a friend that doesn’t think they’re crazy? At least we have each other. I kind of wish we could all get together and gab like a bunch of pre-teen girls after this. “Omg you’re wife got you the jorts?! Soooo jelly”.

I can’t pull off the CC shirt with my skinny arms. This is a size small. I understand 90s style shirts and the oversized look, but these sleeves are like an XL. Too bad since the fabric is really nice and heavy. Wish they would have made a loose fit version and a standard version.
For reference, I am 5’ 8” and 140 pounds
EF3D413E-AC79-4AD7-8E95-3D85F196B4AE.jpeg
If you think its worth it, I'd take it to a good tailor and have the sleeves adjusted to your liking.
Speak for yourself buddy!! I wore that kit senior year HS tennis team! I am guessing you can figure out who I am in the photo?!! 🤔
IMG_20200805_221941.jpg

Yes,I wore it all! EVERY.SINGLE.PIECE!! Yes, including the LWPs (God I love that shoe) and even the bandana on my head. I wore the French Open colorway though with the shoes & shorts below!

IMG_20200526_222753.jpg

I still have the shirt but it's at my parents home many years ago. Forgot it when I moved out. The shoes were a DS pair I picked up many many years ago on eBay. Still 100% wearable (and I do). The shorts are my shorts from '95 (I was 18 then). They still fit which is a good thing, lol! Jacket I got a few years later on eBay and the hat? Well, that was a gift from nismot nismot . He knew I had been looking for almost 25 years for one (I missed it back in '95) and he sent it to me. 🙏🙏🙏 He's a really good guy! 👍👍

Believe me, I'm not alone in wanting this to return. I'd take only one color but both would be better!!
This kit is off the hook. Very dope stuff Nike designed for the Agassi line!

Does anybody here have a friend that doesn’t think they’re crazy? At least we have each other. I kind of wish we could all get together and gab like a bunch of pre-teen girls after this. “Omg you’re wife got you the jorts?! Soooo jelly”.
Lol I don’t have a wife so I’m out :emoji_laughing:

My wife is past the point of being surprised/weirded out by my hobbies/interests so this is just another in a long line of things that don't make any sense to her :lol:

My wife was never into sneakers. Now she is the asking me to get her stuff. So basically it comes down to do I try for her size or mine. I usually just try for hers and strike out. I have enough sneaker sitting DS in the house. It's just the thrill of the chaseif anything.
In other news I found 2 DS pairs of lavas sitting in one of the closets in the house. I have a pair I wear on occasion. This just proves I'm getting older and forgetting where I've been hiding stuff from my wife. Hahaha

My wife was never into sneakers. Now she is the asking me to get her stuff. So basically it comes down to do I try for her size or mine. I usually just try for hers and strike out. I have enough sneaker sitting DS in the house. It's just the thrill of the chaseif anything.
In other news I found 2 DS pairs of lavas sitting in one of the closets in the house. I have a pair I wear on occasion. This just proves I'm getting older and forgetting where I've been hiding stuff from my wife. Hahaha
Same! My wife went from wondering why I scour ebay daily, and asking why I watch on foot videos to saying "I want a pair of those."

I was able to add a L to cart just now, are you able to get that far?

Midwestsports.com also has it but it says 9/30 pre-order. Tennisexpress.com has it in 7 days.

Looking for a Medium and Large.. Anybody know where they are still in stock? NDC keeps telling me there's an issue..

Midwest is on pre-order until 9/30. The other two are international.

Midwest is on pre-order until 9/30. The other two are international.

Repped.. Appreciate it!

the longsleeves are great, despite the cracked print.
2 things i don't get though - why longsleeves when the og gear had sweatshirts? why cracked print? did they take a vtg shirt and just transfer the old cracked print one-to-one? with the fake denim jackets they also made loose cuffs, like they had a vtg loosened jacket and just copied it one-to-one incl. the vintage induced flaws
2D4609A2-E547-4A09-AC7C-46F560BBCE04.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom