🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Thanks for the info. want to get one to see how it fits.

I have a medium and a large in it. I prefer the large. It runs extremely short in the front and it's wide. If I raise my arms up my gut shows. Lol. I havent tried the medium on yet and dont think I will since I tried the on first.

Also my order from TennisExpress has shipped from this morning. It's only the volt and citrus shorts I ordered at 220am.

I showed a bit of restraint today, but I'm not saying I won't go back and load up on more if this stuff ever hits discount :D

I wanted the jacket but since I got both polo's I figured I didn't need a jacket with the same design. And I wanted the pants but I don't really wear windbreaker pants that often so I held back. I need to grab some headbands from one of the other sites since I don't see them on NDC, but not a priority. Funny enough a headband was the only OG Agassi gear I had as a kid.

This was like Christmas morning for all of us, I never thought I'd see the day.

Same on the jacket. Passed due to being mainly white and I'd be scared to wear it as I'd probably drip something on it or brush up against something and get it dirty. I did get the pants. I live in warmup pants in the fall. So comfortable and flexible.

The headbands, I'm iffy on. I'd like to get them but they aren't the same. Had they been the thin samurai ones (long length) like the OGs then it would have been a definite. Plus, these should have had the Challenge Court logo on them. They swung and missed on these.

I'm pretty much just buying what I can in my sizes and then will make a decision once it arrives at my doorstep. I will either return them or help others if needed. It's a big sum of money in total. Have to be realistic once I see it. Probably won't see this apparel release again in my lifetime.

I'm pretty much just buying what I can in my sizes and then will make a decision once it arrives at my doorstep. I will either return them or help others if needed. It's a big sum of money in total. Have to be realistic once I see it. Probably won't see it again in my lifetime.

Well......maybe we'll see more sooner than we think.

I have a medium and a large in it. I prefer the large. It runs extremely short in the front and it's wide. If I raise my arms up my gut shows. Lol. I havent tried the medium on yet and dont think I will since I tried the on first.

Also my order from TennisExpress has shipped from this morning. It's only the volt and citrus shorts I ordered at 220am.

Ordered last night, no shipping email yet from TE |l

Screenshot_20200824_134953_com.android.chrome.jpg
Does anybody know when is this coming to Europe? It is annonced only in tennis stores from USA

I’m glad I picked up 3 of the 1st colourway release (ATV IV) of the ZC4 so they can match with the challenger court crew in white/citrus/solar red. :emoji_grin:

finally I receive the spandex shorts size M. I am very happy with them , they fit quite nice. (5'9 waist 32" and 75Kg) . waiting for the other shorts, having thick and short legs I am worried because the slam shorts looks way longer than the spandex shorts maybe they will go under my knees...

By the way, I missed all the action today...I couldnt buy anything since I was back at work today and by the time I finished everything was sold out or comming soon. My next targets the knit black shorts, the white jacket and maybe the "parachute" pants...

I have a question regarding the white jackets, it seems there are 2 different models?

- CQ9184-101 at Nike eu
- CQ9184-F20 at tenisexpress : https://www.tennisexpress.com/nike-mens-new-york-team-court-tennis-jacket-83995

Ah Also interested in the zip polo but seems not comming yet to europe...

Not sure but I believe they're the same jacket (distorted logo design on image)?
Pertaining product # difference someone here may better be informed...

They are the same jackets. CQ9184 is the jacket. 100 and 101 are Nike color code numbers. TennisExpress used CQ9184-F20 for their model number of the jacket. If you go to the dropdown menu for color code you will see 100 and 101 which is the same as Nike's product and color code for the jackets.

Last edited:
Bucket hats and black CC t shirt arrived today.
Bucket hats are super lightweight. I ordered a S/M and M/L. My head is a little more than 22 inches and I found the S/M fit better.
8E57106B-69F2-4DF9-AA40-E55298F2840B.jpeg

Thank you to all who told us to size down on the CC t shirt.

66C8FD47-C8C7-4EBB-AC29-637B211BD3C9.jpeg
The sizing on the CC t shirt is crazy. Ordered a small and the length is 29.5 inches and about 21 inches pit to pit. It’s bigger than some of my size large t-shirts. I’d be fine with this, but the chest feels a little tight, though that could be due to the heavy graphic. I’ll see how it feels after washing.

Last edited:
Bucket hats and black CC t shirt arrived today.
Bucket hats are super lightweight. I ordered a S/M and M/L. My head is a little more than 22 inches and I found the S/M fit better.
8E57106B-69F2-4DF9-AA40-E55298F2840B.jpeg

Thank you to all who told us to size down on the CC t shirt.

66C8FD47-C8C7-4EBB-AC29-637B211BD3C9.jpeg
The sizing on the CC t shirt is crazy. Ordered a small and the length is 29.5 inches and about 19.5 inches across the chest. It’s bigger than some of my size large t-shirts. I’d be fine with this, but the chest feels a little tight, though that could be due to the heavy graphic. I’ll see how it feels after washing.

My small CC is 21 pit to pit. and Body length is 30.5

My head is 22.5 - debating the M/L bucket.

They are the same jackets. CQ9184 is the jacket. 100 and 101 are Nike color code numbers. TennisExpress used F20 for their model number of the jacket. If you go to the dropdown menu for color code you will see 100 and 101 which is the same as Nike's product and color code for the jackets.
Word up on that explanation. Copped from there.

Im waiting on Ndc for the jacket as I need to order 2 due to sizing.

Copped everything else I wanted accept I cant find the sapphire bucket in s/m please let me know if anybody does.

Expensive but worth it Rakutan made it a lil easier to swallow.

What’s the headband that y’all have mentioned? This one?

Back
Top Bottom