🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

What’s the headband that y’all have mentioned? This one?

Yup, but it really isn't a throwback piece. It's the modern one that Rafa uses with the print changed. Nike went cheap on these instead of giving us the thin samurai style Andre wore. Those had the long ends and the Challenge Court logo was on the one side. This one, short ends after being tied and no logo, only the Nike wording and swoosh.

Today's haul...just about done except for maybe one of those t-shirts with the small chest CC logo+logo on back (whenever NDC has them):

1.png

:smh: Just found out I got finessed out of my exchange order at Nike for the black CC tee. I knew there had a to be a reason it hadn’t shipped yet. Somebody please help. I need a size medium that’s not $60 shipped to the US (btsn) when my original cost with Nike was $29.50 with code :smh:. End sold out. Knew I should’ve just copped it this morning.

:smh: Just found out I got finessed out of my exchange order at Nike for the black CC tee. I knew there had a to be a reason it hadn’t shipped yet. Somebody please help. I need a size medium that’s not $60 shipped to the US (btsn) when my original cost with Nike was $29.50 with code :smh:. End sold out. Knew I should’ve just copped it this morning.

i have a med in the black CC that i was gonna return.

Im down for the early 90s iconic stuff but after the mid 90s it got pretty ordinary as F.I.T. dry as it was called then came in around 97/98.

Farfetch definitely raised the price on them. I paid $85 each for both the volt and lava polos in a small. Plus $24 shipping. It came in two days all the way from Italy to NJ. Unfortunately for me they are too tight for my liking and will need to get a medium or even a large. I'm going to give the smalls to either my dad or brother.

Last edited:
I can’t pull off the CC shirt with my skinny arms. This is a size small. I understand 90s style shirts and the oversized look, but these sleeves are like an XL. Too bad since the fabric is really nice and heavy. Wish they would have made a loose fit version and a standard version.
For reference, I am 5’ 8” and 140 pounds
EF3D413E-AC79-4AD7-8E95-3D85F196B4AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Even though it's classic and a great design, I passed on the CC t-shirts because I've found I don't enjoy wearing shirts with giant blocks of screen print.

I'm glad they have the long sleeve and some other short sleeve tees that carry the CC design in smaller forms.

I can’t pull off the CC shirt with my skinny arms. This is a size small. I understand 90s style shirts and the oversized look, but these sleeves are like an XL. Too bad since the fabric is really nice and heavy. Wish they would have made a loose fit version and a standard version.

EF3D413E-AC79-4AD7-8E95-3D85F196B4AE.jpeg

Cuff the sleeves. that's what i do with my ACG tees (oversized like the CC tee) and looks way better.

lol that kit can stay in the archives imo

Speak for yourself buddy!! I wore that kit senior year HS tennis team! I am guessing you can figure out who I am in the photo?!! 🤔
IMG_20200805_221941.jpg

Yes,I wore it all! EVERY.SINGLE.PIECE!! Yes, including the LWPs (God I love that shoe) and even the bandana on my head. I wore the French Open colorway though with the shoes & shorts below!

IMG_20200526_222753.jpg

I still have the shirt but it's at my parents home many years ago. Forgot it when I moved out. The shoes were a DS pair I picked up many many years ago on eBay. Still 100% wearable (and I do). The shorts are my shorts from '95 (I was 18 then). They still fit which is a good thing, lol! Jacket I got a few years later on eBay and the hat? Well, that was a gift from nismot nismot . He knew I had been looking for almost 25 years for one (I missed it back in '95) and he sent it to me. 🙏🙏🙏 He's a really good guy! 👍👍

Believe me, I'm not alone in wanting this to return. I'd take only one color but both would be better!!

Last edited:
Speak for yourself buddy!! I wore that kit senior year HS tennis team! I am guessing you can figure out who I am in the photo?!! 🤔
IMG_20200805_221941.jpg

Yes,I wore it all! EVERY.SINGLE.PIECE!! Yes, including the LWPs (God I love that shoe) and even the bandana on my head. I wore the French Open colorway though with the shoes & shorts below!

IMG_20200526_222753.jpg

I still have the shirt but it's at my parents home many years ago. Forgot it when I moved out. The shoes were a DS pair I picked up many many years ago on eBay. Still 100% wearable (and I do). The shorts are my shorts from '95 (I was 18 then). They still fit which is a good thing, lol! Jacket I got a few years later on eBay and they hat? Well, that was a gift from nismot nismot . He knew I had been looking for almost 25 years for one (I missed it back in '95). He's a good guy! 👍👍

Believe me, I'm not alone in wanting this to return. I'd take only one color but both would be better!!

Great post and you’re not alone. I’d love to see it come back as well. I had the LWP’s, shorts and t shirt with the skull and rackets. I was rocking that stuff in middle school tennis so you have a few years on me.

I might purchase some more flaming ball CC shorts, does anybody have the shorts from 2019 USO? I need to compare to see how the current one fits. My 1st order, which includes the shorts, aren’t shipped yet.

I just want the original tech challenge to retro. I will gladly buy 3-6 pairs at retail. They were the sneaker that got me into collecting at a young age. I've had the original Jordan 1s in the original red/black/white and blue/white colorway. I would skate with them and tear the sides up like no tomorrow. Plus they were bought on sale from a local sports shop. I miss those mom and pop sporting goods stores. You could find gems that were released years ago for the cheap.

I might purchase some more flaming ball CC shorts, does anybody have the shorts from 2019 USO? I need to compare to see how the current one fits. My 1st order, which includes the shorts, aren’t shipped yet.

I have a pair from the 2019 USO collection but my flaming ball cc shorts isn’t going to get hear until Wednesday or Thursday

Back
Top Bottom