🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Haven’t worn these in like 4 years.
IMG_4067.jpeg

Yeah it’s a weird listing. Could literally be NOS they found in the warehouse. I’ve seen that happen at Tennis Warehouse before.
Yea searched on Twitter a lil bit about it and a guy did post about it 2 days ago but nothing else. Eff it, I bought em should be interesting lol. These will be my ATC 2s since 2014. Copped OG White Lavas, Kumquat & Poison Greens back then

Yea searched on Twitter a lil bit about it and a guy did post about it 2 days ago but nothing else. Eff it, I bought em should be interesting lol. These will be my ATC 2s since 2014. Copped OG White Lavas, Kumquat & Poison Greens back then
Nice! I googled “Air Tech Challenge” and a suggested link was Kith’s page, which surprised me.

2014 was the year. Around that time I had Lavas, Pixel, Clay Blue, and Kumquats ($35 at the Nike Outlet).

Nice! I googled “Air Tech Challenge” and a suggested link was Kith’s page, which surprised me.

2014 was the year. Around that time I had Lavas, Pixel, Clay Blue, and Kumquats ($35 at the Nike Outlet).
Man I wanted them Pixels but never got em. Did see the Turbo Greens for crazy cheap everywhere back then too. Prolly should got them also. The ATC2 are such a nice sneaker

Man I wanted them Pixels but never got em. Did see the Turbo Greens for crazy cheap everywhere back then too. Prolly should got them also. The ATC2 are such a nice sneaker
The one pair I always wanted and never found for a decent price was the Sunset Glow. Mac wore those to throw a first pitch for the Mets.

would love an air tech challenge II in the air trainer 1 chlorophyll colorway and lava color way on the air trainer 1. vinnuendo vinnuendo put the scream green huarache color on the flight huarache last night and now I’m tryna see more haha

would love an air tech challenge II in the air trainer 1 chlorophyll colorway and lava color way on the air trainer 1. vinnuendo vinnuendo put the scream green huarache color on the flight huarache last night and now I’m tryna see more haha
Funny you say that as I thought the same just couple days back. There is an all white AT1 that I've been thinking it could be done on. I'm not that great of painter or customizer but I did manage to make a hot lava spray effect on my kids all white AM90 since he loved mine and I couldn't find one in his size.

That would be a cool base, for sure. Where the grey suede panels are on the AT1, it should be black leather with the lava print. Bless us Nike.

I might be alone on this one, but ATC II in zoom flight 95 carbon fiber print haha possibilities are endless with the 80s/90s archives. Hell, give us mac attack color blocking on atc II and atc ii lava color blocking on mac attack 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom