🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

(jade repeats)

Air-Tech-Challenge-Ii-Lo1.jpg

Air-Tech-Challenge-Ii-Lo2.jpg

Absolutely amazing . Everyone of them

Nike Air Tech Challenge

7291, 7292.jpg

☝️☝️☝️ THESE RIGHT HERE!! The orange/teal green is my #1 grail of all time!! These retro, I would go nuts buying several pairs AT RETAIL. And like I've mentioned, I wouldn't care at bit if they used the II midsole with the visible air. If it means we can actually get a retro, so be it! I just want a pair of these in the WORST WAY!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

☝️☝️☝️ THESE RIGHT HERE!! The orange/teal green is my #1 grail of all time!! These retro, I would go nuts buying several pairs AT RETAIL. And like I've mentioned, I wouldn't care at bit if they used the II midsole with the visible air. If it means we can actually get a retro, so be it! I just want a pair of these in the WORST WAY!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

They can do it without the visible air unit.
I wouldn't mind seeing some lows.

I have some bad news.

Nike recently terminated their marketing department for tennis.

It sounds like this was done as a cost-cutting measure to try to merge their tennis related gear with general sports apparel.

I'm not sure exactly how this will affect future tennis releases.

But it's definitely not a favorable indicator for more Agassi retros.

I have some bad news.

Nike recently terminated their marketing department for tennis.

It sounds like this was done as a cost-cutting measure to try to merge their tennis related gear with general sports apparel.

I'm not sure exactly how this will affect future tennis releases.

But it's definitely not a favorable indicator for more Agassi retros.
Nike had a marketing department for tennis?

Do you guys care that the 2019 retro had that grey plastic on the eyelet? At first I did but I don’t care if Agassi doesn’t, just didn’t cop that retro because my 2008s and 2014s were still holding up. Now just my 2014s survive.

I usually dislike when they do little changes but I didn't mind that change they did with the 2019's...

I liked those ALOT more than the 2014's...

The one thing that is really strange is that they deleted the Nike Court ig account months ago. That makes no sense. I can't believe they haven't even given Alcaraz a signature line, it's almost a year since he won the US Open.

Do you guys care that the 2019 retro had that grey plastic on the eyelet? At first I did but I don’t care if Agassi doesn’t, just didn’t cop that retro because my 2008s and 2014s were still holding up. Now just my 2014s survive.
I would prefer that they keep the OG look, but it's 'minor' enough that it wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me. 🤷‍♂️

I think the 2008 had rhe
Definitely, but they still don't top the Hot Lava color on the 2008s. Those got the color PERFECTLY!!!

I think the 2008 had the closest shape to the og and the lava on the swoosh was excellent but the lava on rhe lowe part of rhe shoe was a little dark. I still have a ds pair.

Back
Top Bottom