🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Yeah. Only problem is that I realized the next day that I got a half size too small. They don't have the next size up and since they were on sale I can only get store credit. So, if anyone needs the volts in a 9 1/2, let me know.[/quote
Oh man. I'm a 9.5. Might need a back up lol

Via US11

01/11

AIR TECH CHALLENGE II QS
667444-008
LGHT BN/LSR ORNG-CNNBR-SMMT WHT
\17,280

AIR TECH CHALLENGE II QS
667444-404
BL GREY/PHT BL-OBSDN-SMMT WHT
\17,280

i have to eventually grab those 
laugh.gif

Does Finish Line deliberately resell returned pairs on clearance? I ordered a pair of the white/purple ATC3s via Finish Line's website on November 30, waited for three weeks for them to arrive, and then unboxed a pair that had clearly been worn before. No hangtag, creased through the ankle, loose-laced, dirty bottom. I used a $20 reward when I ordered so I got these at a totally sweet price...but still! Anyone have similar experiences with Finish Line or other online retailers? And if so, what did you do? 

volts or poison greens?  

edit: yes volts, i see the green wrap around the front.

Last edited:
Does Finish Line deliberately resell returned pairs on clearance? I ordered a pair of the white/purple ATC3s via Finish Line's website on November 30, waited for three weeks for them to arrive, and then unboxed a pair that had clearly been worn before. No hangtag, creased through the ankle, loose-laced, dirty bottom. I used a $20 reward when I ordered so I got these at a totally sweet price...but still! Anyone have similar experiences with Finish Line or other online retailers? And if so, what did you do? 

Finishline processes orders throughout any store that has the product thats ordered. Usually they'd advise stores not to send out online orders where the item is damaged, yellowed, or in unsellable shape. You just got unlucky. I remember they sent me my Air Tech Challenge Huraches in the mail precreased and slightly yellow. Many peoples can share similar experiences from several companies.

Finishline processes orders throughout any store that has the product thats ordered. Usually they'd advise stores not to send out online orders where the item is damaged, yellowed, or in unsellable shape. You just got unlucky. I remember they sent me my Air Tech Challenge Huraches in the mail precreased and slightly yellow. Many peoples can share similar experiences from several companies.
Man, bummer on the Huaraches arriving like that. Did you send them back? Return in person? 

Man, bummer on the Huaraches arriving like that. Did you send them back? Return in person? 

I kept them. Wasnt too bad. I just know what to expect when ordering online. They werent too bad. The left pair was a obvious display, but for $30 I didnt really mind. At retail I wouldve went bananas.

Back
Top Bottom