🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Have a Merry Christmas, fam...

15472064844_d542d95b07_b.jpg

Wow that's crazy that they are retroing it again but that's fine with me since the 14 lava pair was terrible. But they botched the tongue lablel on this new one in the pic. But it looks like the heel won't be protruding out like the last one.

Last edited:
Wow that's crazy that they are retroing it again but that's fine with me since the 14 lava pair was terrible. But they botched the tongue lablel on this new one in the pic. But it looks like the heel won't be protruding out like the last one.
I thought the last retro was fine with the exception of the hot lava not being as good. Hopefully the tongue is still OG when more pics surface

I thought the last retro was fine with the exception of the hot lava not being as good. Hopefully the tongue is still OG when more pics surface

The collar wasn't like the original with different material. The 08 pair so far was the closest to the orginal pair. And obviously the lava print that they used on the 14 pair was terrible not to mention shiny unlike the original. The tongue of the shoe was different as well.

Last edited:
Hopefully these don't have that ****** leather on all the 2014 ATC2's that turns yellow once you start wearing them. Nike if you're in this forum watching STOP using that leather from the 2014 ATC2's it has NO staying power

Hopefully these don't have that ****** leather on all the 2014 ATC2's that turns yellow once you start wearing them. Nike if you're in this forum watching STOP using that leather from the 2014 ATC2's it has NO staying power

No kidding! The leather was terrible. I passed on the Lava's because I felt they botched the shoe BIGTIME in every way. :smh:

Nike, stop being cheap!

I wonder if they are bringing the whole "remaster" thing to other nike retros. As much as I like the ATCII, they really need to start with the air max 1 and that toebox.
Actually, just fix the toebox on every retro.

they didn't yellow but were more of a off-white color but i see what you are saying i dont know what leather they used on them i need some pics. ATC IIs and IVs for 2016 i aint complaining 
pimp.gif
 but they should brought out the ATC Is instead of the IIs imo they need a retro too

How's this View media item 1846017
they didn't yellow but were more of a off-white color but i see what you are saying i dont know what leather they used on them i need some pics. ATC IIs and IVs for 2016 i aint complaining :pimp:  but they should brought out the ATC Is instead of the IIs imo they need a retro too
if you remember the clays were bright white.
View media item 1846016

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom