🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

they didn't yellow but were more of a off-white color but i see what you are saying i dont know what leather they used on them i need some pics. ATC IIs and IVs for 2016 i aint complaining :pimp:  but they should brought out the ATC Is instead of the IIs imo they need a retro too

I'm 100% with you on that. I want an ATC 1 retro in the worst way!! I wish they would get on with it and do that shoe some service and release it. I'd buy the white/green/orange pair, 1st day at retail if they released!

View media item 1846051

Last edited:
New pickup for the apartment
pimp.gif
fire!

Are the ATC2 Lavas slowly becoming the AM90 Infrareds?
I think the Infrareds being re-re-re-released is a bit more "justified" than the Lavas.  Even though the Infrareds come out every few years, they generally sell pretty well.  The Lavas end up on Nike Factory's hash wall at $59.99 + additional 20% off.

I love both though so I have no complaints 
glasses.gif

I'd buy another pair of lavas if they can actually get the color right, but it looks like they failed again. Not sure why they refuse to just make them neon pink like the OG.

Peace,
J

Are the ATC2 Lavas slowly becoming the AM90 Infrareds?

I think the Infrareds being re-re-re-released is a bit more "justified" than the Lavas.  Even though the Infrareds come out every few years, they generally sell pretty well.  The Lavas end up on Nike Factory's hash wall at $59.99 + additional 20% off.

I love both though so I have no complaints 
glasses.gif
poison greens are better imo. 

The model code 318408 is what was used for the 2007 models, including lava, but was also used for last year's turbos, kumquats, poisons, and photo blues. As for lava though, its color code changed from 181 in 2007 to 160 in 2014, and now 104.

Last edited:
The model code 318408 is what was used for the 2007 models, including lava, but was also used for last year's turbos, kumquats, poisons, and photo blues. As for lava though, its color code changed from 181 in 2007 to 160 in 2014, and now 104.

Why or how, that makes no sense. 4 is blue. I can see 6 because its off the spectrum of red which is 8.

There wasnt much love for the 14 pair of the hot lavas but I still rock them heavy. became my snow shoes too and are heavy in my rotation all year around.

But this time I'm not going ot NT Chicago to wait in line for them after striking out on NDC, just going to wait till they hit outlets again. It was annoying to see how available they were after few months and were more than half the retail price. i actually saw a size 9 on a hash wall about a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom