🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Why can't Nike just make the Hot Lava a bright pink? Why always the muted versions? Am I remembering the OG color wrong? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Why can't Nike just make the Hot Lava a bright pink? Why always the muted versions? Am I remembering the OG color wrong? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

No, you're not. That's what I've been saying for a couple years now. At least have the decency to not call it "Hot Lava" lol.

Peace,
J

hope y'all had a great new years!

i hope they drop this month or next month I've been waiting on the IV retro since they started bringing the IIs back out in 2014

I thought the volt denims were samples didn't we get a denim release already? As for the other colors we haven't seen anything yet but I really do like the black with the infrared

Edit: we already got a entirely white cw too so we don't need another. Nike should just drop some more OG cws instead of releasing those new cws. Now is a better time than any

Last edited:
Guys, we still don't have the volt denim 3, all white 3, all silver 3, all gold 3 and those black orange 3s yet. Seems likely the 4s won't be out until mid year. Did that black leather version ever release yet?

View media item 1852691
View media item 1852694
View media item 1852695
View media item 1852696
View media item 1852692
View media item 1852690

I have a sample of the black leathers, but because these samples have been floating around of these and the Volt Denims, do you think they might've been scrapped and not going to be released? View media item 1852712

The all white was the Wimbledon pair Agassi wore. While never released it still was a pair that he wore. My collection is ready for them.

Last edited:
I have a sample of the black leathers, but because these samples have been floating around of these and the Volt Denims, do you think they might've been scrapped and not going to be released? View media item 1852712

I don't know it's possible. Pictures came out mid summer and suddenly the samples are circulating around. Also seems plausible that they are releasing soon.

Volt denims are on eBay and the photos of the other pairs were posted so long ago that it's hard to believe they will release besides the ATC III lava pair.

Wishful thinking I guess. I would've much rather had the volt denim myself.

samples will got canceled if there are not enough retailers ordering them

nike need to get a certain amount of orders otherwise they are not gonna put them in mass production

It would have been nice for that all white Wimbledon pair to release as I remember when I was a kid being disappointed that it never released in that cw. I like the volt denim pair as well.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the all black leather and the denim volts were mashed up into the all black denim release. I think this might be the case because when the black denims released lots of sites had the black leather pictures up. Had to return a pair to champs cause I already had the denims.

Last edited:
Guys, we still don't have the volt denim 3, all white 3, all silver 3, all gold 3 and those black orange 3s yet. Seems likely the 4s won't be out until mid year. Did that black leather version ever release yet?
Will buy these if they drop

ya think?  I dunno, they might look like some old shoes that someone wore while doing an art project with orange paint. 

Back
Top Bottom