🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

laugh.gif
no way Nike would do that they aren't dumb. The only reason why they sold so well in 2014 was because the first release was put out as a QS and all the association with the Nike yeezys. Idk how these will sell tho since the last retros can be had for so cheap. I don't see the point in bringing the shoe out again it just feels too soon imo
when was the last release of the poison green?  or black/sunset?  those would be better offers imo. 

when was the last release of the poison green?  or black/sunset?  those would be better offers imo. 
the poison greens only came out in 2014 that was a new cw and the black sunsets dropped either late 2014 or early 2015 i can't remember but both would be bad choices. nike still has a few more OG cws they can give us for the 2s

the poison greens only came out in 2014 that was a new cw and the black sunsets dropped either late 2014 or early 2015 i can't remember but both would be bad choices. nike still has a few more OG cws they can give us for the 2s

Yea poison greens released in 2014 and Sunsets released on 3/26/15

right.  from marketing stand point. 

no clue why they are re-retroing these.  Grey eyelets mess up the entire shoe to me.  Ima just stay with my 2014 pair.

Is there some kind of significance or something to the II's releasing this year? This is way too soon for the Lavas to be coming out again.

They might as well throw them on NikeID...

While I'd prefer these latest Lavas to be true to form, the grey eyelets don't look bad.

Why can't Nike ever get it right though? :lol:

Looks like I'll have another pair to add to the set.

I'll be sure to do an updated comparison when I have these in hand.

Very strange that these are being retroed so soon after the 2014 release, but I'm guessing Nike wanted to take advantage of the momentum that they've generated recently with the line.

i demand that Nike asap gonna bring out the Royal/Volt ATC2
happy.gif
  dont need to bring out crappy lavas again

Last edited:
Now that they retroed them again in 2014 and more people got them I don't care if they release ever year. it's one of my favorite shoes of all time. But I hope with this retro finally brings some retro gear. And yea the gray looks nice on the bottom eyelets but I prefer to keep the shoe true to it's original form. Hopefully they at least get the hot lava right this time and the straight back part of the shoe.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I will get this release honestly. I haven't wore my 2014s yet and I'm considering getting rid of them. The closet only holds so many shoes. We have the ATC4, Jordan 4, Jordan 5 and 12s coming this year.

I'm not sure I will get this release honestly. I haven't wore my 2014s yet and I'm considering getting rid of them. The closet only holds so many shoes. We have the ATC4, Jordan 4, Jordan 5 and 12s coming this year.
Yeah I wanna get this pair because I actually like the grey eyelets at the bottom but I have too many shoes and last retro I have isn't rocked that much. It's the same way I'm feeling with the penny 2s that just dropped

I bought the 14 pair despite the color issues because I was worried it would be a while until the next one came out. So having another release in 2016 doesn't bother me but I still have another pair of 08's that I need to wear.

UNDS 
happy.gif
Just got my pair from ebay in today. Been tracking a pair down since they released. 15 was near impossible to find for under $300 for a while. Finally got a guy on ebay to to drop to $200. 

I'm down for another pair of lavas, my 14 pair is starting to get scuffed up a little. 

Back
Top Bottom