🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

It's not a secret society. More a marketing ploy. I get to wear the shoes this thread likes a little bit before others do. I will tell you that the OG IV is a fantastic retro. Also that the masses will have them before the end of July. I can't divulge too much, but I like to keep my group updated as much as I can.

It's not a secret society. More a marketing ploy. I get to wear the shoes this thread likes a little bit before others do. I will tell you that the OG IV is a fantastic retro. Also that the masses will have them before the end of July. I can't divulge too much, but I like to keep my group updated as much as I can.

Thank you.

How else can I break that down? I try to share as much info within this thread that I can. I am NDA bound. I cannot go into too much detail, but my word has been true throuought my time here.
You good I was playing with you bro any info you give us is appreciated unless you start trolling like Ark did a few days back :tongue: :lol:

Thank you J0e. Its much appreciated.

NIKE Air Alarm.
nerd.gif

Joe, I just wanted to add my thanks for all the info you give us! It's so appreciated!!! Could I ask, how do the OG IV's run? Would love to know so when the first link of a store selling them comes out I want to grab the right size. Thank you for your help. :smile:

I had the OG alarms. Remeber them fitting a little loose in my usual size. Would welcome a retro.
Need some ablazes to ! Yes lwp in the black/brown would be awesome. But as long as get the OG iv I will be happy. But need ginger !

I had both green and the white/pearl color way. I like them but that tongue was huge and stuck out. I hope the tongue is smaller and less plush. Given the state of retros lately it seems it would have less padding this time. NEED ABLAZES THOUGH.

Last edited:
I still have a pair of the green and black Alarms but they are not in good condition. I'll have to do a comparison when they release.

Last edited:
My size 12 ran out of the lava's of course but now on sale again with code motion on ndc. Could always use another pair even though I still have some new.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom