🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I still have a pair of the green and black Alarms but they are not in good condition. I'll have to do a comparison when they release.

That's awesome buddy. If NT's photo upload wasn't messed up, I would post my pics of my white/green Alarms. They are in great wearable shape. The tongue was HUGE back then! But I loved them. Very locked down feeling on the court.

Let me see if I can load the pics from the desktop version.

That's awesome buddy. If NT's photo upload wasn't messed up, I would post my pics of my white/green Alarms. They are in great wearable shape. The tongue was HUGE back then! But I loved them. Very locked down feeling on the court.

What's wrong with the photo upload?

What's wrong with the photo upload?

There is a problem with the coding & the newest Chrome browser update. I'm using Android mobile all the time & it won't load photos to the reply box. Supposedly if I switch to desktop, it may work. I'll give it a try cause I got some OG goodness to post!!! :pimp:

Awesome. Upload some pics when you get around to it. The tongue was heavily padded on them and it had to have been somewhat tough for Andre to wearing during the Australiam Open and the heat on the court.

Last edited:
If you didn't play in the Zoom Challenge (the ones Stockton wore & the white/black/Blue ones) you have no idea. They were awesome on the courts. Wore them & the Assailants whenever my buddy & I played singles. Zoom Challenge was so comfy!

They were probably extremely comfy but i was never a fan of the design.
(I didn't play tennis)

I thought they were kind of uninspired.

But....i think there was a concord like cw that i did like.

The shoe has grown on me over the years....very seinfeldish sneaker.

Bit i feel like if they were retroed....they would be off more so than any agassi thusfar.

Nike has never been able to come close to duplicating the shoes and clothes that his line had. Obviously the 1's through the IV's are of some of the most iconic shoes ever. Looking forward to the Alarms.

View media item 2025293

I had both of these shirts including this button down one and used to wear the dual socks too despite it being hot on the court.

View media item 2025295

Last edited:
Shame he didn't play much in it, but I liked the green kit.

26893866816_03ce69c859_o.jpg

Awesome. Upload some pics when you get around to it. The tongue was heavily padded on them and it had to have been somewhat tough for Andre to wearing during the Australiam Open and the heat on the court.

I'm on vacation this week (stay-cation) so I'll take some shots of the shoes AND all the old shirts! :smile:

They were probably extremely comfy but i was never a fan of the design.
(I didn't play tennis)

I thought they were kind of uninspired.

But....i think there was a concord like cw that i did like.

The shoe has grown on me over the years....very seinfeldish sneaker.

Bit i feel like if they were retroed....they would be off more so than any agassi thusfar.

I feel ya. The Concord colorway was the US Open color. It's the one I still have. Love the colorblocking.

I had these back in the day. One of the most comfortable nikes ever

I still have these in the pic. Your so right, SUPER comfy! Only one problem with them now though. The dye from the blue heel tab is running still. If I touch it, it's all over my hands. Shame as I gotta figure a way to wear them without getting blue dye everywhere.

Last edited:
I still have that shirt though it's way too big on me now.

I hope they retro the red Alarms too. I had both colors, but sadly only have the green pair :frown:, but I loved both. Still have the full button down still in my closet. Wore it to church last summer one day. :smile:

Last edited:
Gotta defend the so called 'Stocktons' though. One of my all time favorite shoes. They feel plenty inspired to me.

Tennis net uppers, heel counter reminiscent of the ATC4 but in "carbon fiber". Overall subdued colorways but then the crazy shapes and textures and the partially translucent outsole with the spiral design give it that Andre twist.

And so so comfortable.

Plus he won the Olympics in them. Classics.

View media item 2027192
View media item 2027198

Gotta defend the so called 'Stocktons' though. One of my all time favorite shoes. They feel plenty inspired to me.

Tennis net uppers, heel counter reminiscent of the ATC4 but in "carbon fiber". Overall subdued colorways but then the crazy shapes and textures and the partially translucent outsole with the spiral design give it that Andre twist.

And so so comfortable.

Plus he won the Olympics in them. Classics.

View media item 2027192
View media item 2027198

Remember seeing Andre play in msg wearing these
Was like I gotta have. And eventually bought them

Back
Top Bottom