🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

yeah boy
smokin.gif

Yea they glue stains are pretty bad on that pic but it defnitely won't stop me from buying the shoe. I was worried that they could really screw it up so if it's just a few minor glue stains I'll get past it.

For reference.  The retro is the top one, I think.
ohwell.gif

I will likely get several of these, one to stock, several to wear for years...

I hope nike doesnt play games with this release, like they are doing with the More Uptempos
What's going on with that release? I don't really like that model so I never paid attention to them

Nike is making sure this shoe in every colorway sells out by sending out small size runs randomly.

So when they do pop up on sites they are gone with the quickness.

People think they are limited or a QS so they cop at retail, the rationale being that retail is better than paying re-sell prices (which is definitely true).

Also re-sellers are throwing them up on ebay. About 827 pairs just sitting >D

Since this worked out so well for Nike I can see this happening to future releases. :smh:

Like the guy above said, they are making them seem like a QS release.... They are selling out like crazy online but sitting in stores... Finding some sizes online is like finding a diamond in a iceberg

They did something similar to that with the "QS" 2014 lava release, only to have a gr release later on in the summer.

Last edited:

Like the guy above said, they are making them seem like a QS release.... They are selling out like crazy online but sitting in stores... Finding some sizes online is like finding a diamond in a iceberg
They did something similar to that with the "QS" 2014 lava release, only to have a gr release later on in the summer.
Yes, i took the bait on that one.. but my gift card made it easier

Indeed, that's what it said, but as far as we know, it was always a reference to the cut of the shoe... a 3/4 cut...

All were named the "Air Tech Challenge 3/4", but these black/grape/cerise were the 4th version to come out... hence the ATC IV's.

12619793153_0d11d1a9bb_o.jpg

14149348114_26ace6d6db_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom