🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

yeah i know that i didnt post them, im just saying that he forgot about the 2 wmns and the LE mens cw, the black cerise, black marina, persian violet and the kiwi are the common and well known ATC4 cws that everybody knows about it but not all peeps knows about the 2 wmns releases and the LE mens release
That LE (Blk-Wht) is a UNICORN.  I've seen only two with them, you and The Tech Challenge Club.

sivasdescalzo via SneakerNews.

July 20, 2016

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-1.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-5.jpg

I'm pretty excited for these. I wouldn't mind paying retail either judging from these pics. :pimp:

Am I right to think the ATC2 Birch LSR are more grey than tan?

(Going off of some Instagram pics I've seen)

No you aren't. They're not exactly tan but they're definitely not grey. They're light khaki, almost cream. They're Birch as in lightly stained Birchwood furniture, not the bark on the tree.

With Mac wearing the Zoom Tennis Trainer, I'm guessing '08/'09?

And yeah, those should the 2000 IV lows from Jimmy's old stash. 

Last edited:
Never thought I'd be at a point in my life where I was hoping, praying for a K-pop star to not wear some shoes. This sneaker game is really something.

With Mac wearing the Zoom Tennis Trainer, I'm guessing '08/'09?

And yeah, those should the 2000 IV lows from Jimmy's old stash. 

I have a pair of the Zoom Tennis Trainers in the "chlorophyll" colorway (don't remember the actual color). Those are a great great pair of shoes. Very comfy & underrated.

I bought 2 green pairs back then... played through both pairs... and they were fantastic. 

Just checkin in...it's been a while. Been trying to stay away from anything that would prompt me to buy any more sneakers/clothing as one can only amass so much crap. Hope the regulars are all still kickin and doing well.

Reactions: ARK
Just checkin in...it's been a while. Been trying to stay away from anything that would prompt me to buy any more sneakers/clothing as one can only amass so much crap. Hope the regulars are all still kickin and doing well.

Repped for kindness and a genuine heart.

I'll be going to a suite for the Indy 500 qualifications! (Free tickets) Depends on the weather but I might wear the white volt silver ATC3.

Last edited:

I need to do that. Stay away. The tech fleece thread Has put a hurting on my wallet

Back
Top Bottom