🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Just picked these up with 20% discount, then 15% ebates and $10 sign up bonus.

They are almost free!

Such a steal, you came up really well on the discounts. Can't beat that. I grabbed both with the code and a gift card. I came out getting both pairs for the price of one at retail.

2egb7y8.gif
AWESOME! THIS IS ALSO HOW I FEEL AFTER SEEING THOSE PICS! 

Last edited:
anyone interested in nds french opens size 9.5 for 100 shipped?  i found a pair but im not willing to pay that since i got other ish im tryna copp. 

Damn wanted to cop lavas at discount on Nike but they more gone, nothing but 7.5 and under

Guess I'll save my gift card

Damn wanted to cop lavas at discount on Nike but they more gone, nothing but 7.5 and under

Guess I'll save my gift card
they were already on disco so once that 20% off code goes live you gotta get them asap. I asked the thread if they thought I should wait a bit longer, but no one answered. I ended up ordering them and they should be here Tuesday.

I'm still looking for the white/volt ATC3 as well [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Your missing the men's white kiwi pair.
yeah i know that i didnt post them, im just saying that he forgot about the 2 wmns and the LE mens cw, the black cerise, black marina, persian violet and the kiwi are the common and well known ATC4 cws that everybody knows about it but not all peeps knows about the 2 wmns releases and the LE mens release

Am I right to think the ATC2 Birch LSR are more grey than tan?

(Going off of some Instagram pics I've seen)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom