🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I think @J0e Musashi needs to do like a 5 episode podcast with all this history & insider knowlwdge

I am unique in that I ONLY rock NIKE tennis shoes. At least as far as being one who lives in the UK that still does so.

I am a fierce believer that Andre Agassi signature shoes were THE most technologically sound shoes out of ANY NIKE athlete during the 1989-1999 period. I can back it upon needs be.

The Air Jordan line between the IV-VI, I can dispute anything you may think in regards to the design processing comparisons with the Challenge Court range of the time.

I am happy to have found a bunch who appreciate a line of footwear in the same way that I still do to this day.

I do and will ALWAYS contribute knowledge to anyone who shares the same love that I do.

If you have a particular question, I'd be interested to hear it, and I would answer it to the best of my knowledge.

Yep, definitely.  GR for us back in the day.  I had those and the matching shirt.  

Official c/w from that catalog is white/persian violet/clear grey/black

26925340901_d085f6ee98.jpg

14149348114_26ace6d6db_o.jpg

Nice catalog SinnerP.

If you have a particular question, I'd be interested to hear it, and I would answer it to the best of my knowledge.
J0e I have a good question. Why did we not get the silver Flare he wore to Wimbledon or the Blue/White one? Im not sure that silver one has ever retro. Also what about the non-OG color way in my avatar? I think there would be a market for any of those in this thread for sure.

Last edited:
J0e I have a good question. Why did we not get the silver Flare he wore to Wimbledon or the Blue/White one? Im not sure that silver one has ever retro. Also what about the non-OG color way in my avatar? I think there would be a market for any of those in this thread for sure.

It's Wimbledon. Basically, back then NOBODY other than the man himself will get to wear such a hallowed shoe. NIKE know full well that there are nerds such as us who would want to own said shoe. NIKE are powerful enough to keep it from us...

I'm loving all the action and pics in today's posts....... I'm usually quiet here, but I, too, am dying for a few of these.........

This picture pretty much sums up this thread. Cool guys talking shoes and tennis legends.

:lol:  Now that would be something. 
Is this pic current?  They look immaculate.  Well played. 
took it a few minutes ago. UnDSed them last year and they're holding up well to multiple wears. Have a couple other pairs in much worse condition. All wearable though

Back
Top Bottom