🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Late to the party, but wondered if those who had the flame ball loose fitting shirts could let me know on sizing? I’m 6’1 2bills If it’s loose would L work?
If you are talking the shortsleeve, the sizing is almost 2 sizes big. I'm 6'3" 185 and my Mediums fit like a roomy XL.

Thank you for all the advises on the warmup pants. Probably I will try to order both sizes since all the comments make sense, I like also the idea of having enough room for wearing shorts.

1603748553456.png
Challenger been sitting on nike uk for over 2 weeks
full size run .

So my last couple of items will arrive tomorrow. The sportswear polo in volt that seems to be Europe only. Anyone that has this shirt play in it? Assume because it is 100% poly it will be fine to play in.

At this point got to decide to keep M or L, constatations, surprised length and width are the same and the only difference is waist...?!
IMG_20201027_202945.jpg

With two very different renderings:
IMG_20201027_203414.jpg

Label skew stitched?:
IMG_20201027_203447.jpg

Question is will this shrink with washings?

If you wash on cold and air/line dry...they will not shrink.

If you WANT them to shrink, hot wash and hot dry will shrink them.

Good to know they shrink and that the length and width are the same. I was considering a L after the M felt a little extra short. The waist was fine though.

The biggest difference that I noticed between sizes was the leg opening. I went with the smaller size so my twig and berries didn't end up popping out.

Still my favorite piece from the whole collection, both colors.

The biggest difference that I noticed between sizes was the leg opening. I went with the smaller size so my twig and berries didn't end up popping out.

This.
they are baggier with half inch in length difference.

Lol!! I think that would only happen if you plan on going commando when wearing them, lol!

After spending way too much on challenge court stuff, I am at the end after getting the citrus shorts and the Europe only polo today. Don’t want to even think how much I spent. Gonna have to lay off any kits for the foreseeable future.

After spending way too much on challenge court stuff, I am at the end after getting the citrus shorts and the Europe only polo today. Don’t want to even think how much I spent. Gonna have to lay off any kits for the foreseeable future.
I added up my numbers today. I’m definitely set for the next year+ (barring any Tech Challenge releases)

I added up my numbers today. I’m definitely set for the next year+ (barring any Tech Challenge releases)
Fortunately the Aussie open stuff looks pretty bad so that’ll be a pass. Will want to try the new vapors when they come out but set with cages for now.

Back
Top Bottom