🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

End clothing has free world wide shipping over $60
Alternate jacket full size run $79. $100 in USA
Pants $65. Xl and xxl only. $75 in USA

also a fsr on this shirt

I know it will be an unpopular opinion, but I like this shirt better than the sought after challenger shirt that uses the same colors.

947127B8-8B33-43B4-BABF-037D51CB8D62.jpeg

This weekend (and fittingly enough on Halloween) I'll be filming the product review video for this new line of clothes.

Featuring the Nike Challenge Court Tee (along with some others).

Challenge Court Tee Pic.jpg

Should be a fun video to make.

Please let me know if you have anything that you would like to see featured in the video.

Thanks!

I know it will be an unpopular opinion, but I like this shirt better than the sought after challenger shirt that uses the same colors.

This shirt was the 1st piece I got out of everything I bought and I LOVE how it looks. Just gotta get the matching shirts on NDC.

Welp, it was bound to happen. I went out to dine indoors for the first time since the pandemic, and this occurred :sick::

IMG_20201030_232104.jpg

(not my doing btw). Tried washing with bleach pen+detergent and no luck.

Asking the community, anywhere have a medium in stock?

Last edited:
What are the details on Tennis Plaza? Is it US based? Do you need credentials or an account to order from them?

Does anyone know if the black Nike challenge court logo tees are still available in the US?

I just got my order from finishline.com and they sent me the wrong color. :frown:

happened to me to and one other that i know of as well smh

I'm sorry to hear that.

It sounds like these guys are pretty much just a bad company to order from.

I was able to find the black tee on Champs Sports.com.

Does anyone have any experience with these guys?

Back
Top Bottom