🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Welp, it was bound to happen. I went out to dine indoors for the first time since the pandemic, and this occurred :sick::

IMG_20201030_232104.jpg

(not my doing btw). Tried washing with bleach pen+detergent and no luck.

Asking the community, anywhere have a medium in stock?

Salvageable. Tie dye would look good on that.

Welp, it was bound to happen. I went out to dine indoors for the first time since the pandemic, and this occurred :sick::

IMG_20201030_232104.jpg

(not my doing btw). Tried washing with bleach pen+detergent and no luck.

Asking the community, anywhere have a medium in stock?

FNL should have sizes.

Does anyone know if the black Nike challenge court logo tees are still available in the US?

I just got my order from finishline.com and they sent me the wrong color. :frown:

This exact same thing happened to me last week when I finally got my package in from FNL. They sent me the white shirt instead of the black one that I ordered. I was so pissed I didn’t even mention it on here lol. Supposedly the “replacement” (hopefully black shirt) arrives today. Ironically the regular ol black CC Tee in a proper fitting size has been the hardest piece for me to obtain out of this whole collection. This is my third attempt at getting that damn shirt. If I open that package today and it’s not the black cc shirt in a size L I might loose it lol. If Nike’s sizing on the black CC shirt wasn’t so screwed I wouldn’t have to deal with this.

Last edited:
First time washing. Little flakes of volt all over my other clothes. Some pulled up and more cracking. What the hell!

CA22DB02-5C5C-4FF4-8BC7-4EEC65E6EEAA.jpeg
40BCF666-9D52-43B6-B575-560B512A1033.jpeg
Washed inside out and cold and this still happened? That sucks man.

I thought the cracks were intentional... to give it a more weathered look. Didn't it to actually chip.
I've yet to wash mine, but now I'm a little freaked out by it.

This exact same thing happened to me last week when I finally got my package in from FNL. They sent me the white shirt instead of the black one that I ordered. I was so pissed I didn’t even mention it on here lol. Supposedly the “replacement” (hopefully black shirt) arrives today. Ironically the regular ol black CC Tee in a proper fitting size has been the hardest piece for me to obtain out of this whole collection. This is my third attempt at getting that damn shirt. If I open that package today and it’s not the black cc shirt in a size L I might loose it lol. If Nike’s sizing on the black CC shirt wasn’t so screwed I wouldn’t have to deal with this.

Go to Champs Sports.com. They still have a lot of them in stock. And in both colors.

Although we didn't get any matching ATC kicks for the apparel drop, I'm sure glad these trainers released. Shoes of the year for me, and that's including the infrared 90's around the corner. Love these things.
IMG_20201105_152634.jpg

Last edited:
Jacket from TE finally came in last week. Had time today to take a group pic of all the Agassi gear :nthat: . Never ordering from TE again.

PSX_20201106_152335.jpg
Did you size down in the t-shirts? I usually wear an XL in Nike t's, but it seems the consensus on these is that they run big. Have you, or anyone else reading this, washed yours, and if so, how much do they shrink? Thanks!

Did you size down in the t-shirts? I usually wear an XL in Nike t's, but it seems the consensus on these is that they run big. Have you, or anyone else reading this, washed yours, and if so, how much do they shrink? Thanks!

Yup I sized down on the shirts since people on here were recommending it. Glad I did because they do run big.

Back
Top Bottom