🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Went on NDC HK this morning and saw my size. Pulled the trigger and was able to cop.
I've been on the fence with these cuz of the yellowing, but I just know I'll regret it down the line if I didn't cop when I had the chance to.

For those wondering, sizes left are 6-8US.

Anyway, good luck to those who want em!
1350515.jpg

Went on NDC HK this morning and saw my size. Pulled the trigger and was able to cop.
I've been on the fence with these cuz of the yellowing, but I just know I'll regret it down the line if I didn't cop when I had the chance to.

For those wondering, sizes left are 6-8US.

Anyway, good luck to those who want em!
1350515.jpg

Happy to hear!
How was sizing? Tts?

I entered on Politics but after entering there was no confirmation that it went through. No words of encouragement or entry accepted and no email. The page literally just looked like it refreshed.

So I entered a second time and it did the same thing. Of course I didn’t win because the fine print reading yesterday.. two entries will be disqualified.

I didn’t see any other online options. Extra butter acted as if it was in-store only.

SNKRS is my only hope.

I entered on Politics but after entering there was no confirmation that it went through. No words of encouragement or entry accepted and no email. The page literally just looked like it refreshed.

So I entered a second time and it did the same thing. Of course I didn’t win because the fine print reading yesterday.. two entries will be disqualified.

I didn’t see any other online options. Extra butter acted as if it was in-store only.

SNKRS is my only hope.

I did the same at Sneaker Politics so I had my wife enter as well. They really need a confirmation email. I even popped into my local SP store but they wouldn’t sell early. Annoying they have them out in the display case only to be raffled and shipped out to various parts of the country.

Still nothing from Kith. It’s all on SNKRS at this point which is a terrible sign.

SNKRS is my only hope.
I did the exact same thing for the 180 Ultramarines. I ended up hitting twice as they sent me two invoices. If I were you I’d still keep an eye open for that W

Back
Top Bottom