🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

That’s weak though cause it’s always gon be nonsense.

Old NT was dope but it was just as much bs then as it is now.

If you feel you’re on a pedestal and just don’t wanna give info anymore, just say that.

I’m on your side btw

It's funny. Ignorant kids was calling these "Boomer pickleball shoes" a week ago on streams.

Soon as it was revealed that these are limited on release day, they suddenly the most desired shoe of August, and people willingly paying $250-380 for them

Crazy how a little scarcity moves the needle for any pair. From "Boomer pickleball shoes" to a "must have"
1. Pickleball can kick rocks. Those kids can come meet me on a full-sized court to play match.
2. Let's hope for more spots get stock.

That’s weak though cause it’s always gon be nonsense.

Old NT was dope but it was just as much bs then as it is now.

If you feel you’re on a pedestal and just don’t wanna give info anymore, just say that.

I’m on your side btw

Nah, it wasn't about being on a pedestal or me expecting people to treat me a certain way or anything. It was me getting people pairs at retail and them screaming at me about having to pay tax and shipping lol. That was it for me.

EDIT: I'm just saying this is legit why people stopped posting. People demanding info. Getting mad at you when you don't give them exactly what they want to hear the second they want to hear it.

If yall were in the Yeezy II thread, you would have known what trolling was. IIRC, dudes were saying to pay them through paypal to know the time of the drop just to find out the release time was wrong. People got banned for that.

And another genius rayray was saying over and over the “bill bellamy” site has the yeezy II a little over retail, but he didn’t reveal what the site was, atleast not in public, to my knowledge. Maybe through pm, or certain members knew but they didn’t tell the rest of NT. That sounds like trolling imo.

Jshortt, I personally do not know, but from what Ive seen, he is a good member and talks nicely. Good conversations.

And being into this sneaker hobby Ive learned basically at some point everybody is on their own if things get tough or if stuff becomes limited, hence why I referenced the Yeezy II. That was an everyone-for-themself thread, with a few people getting hooked up. And everyone else puts in their own work or effort. If all else doesn’t work, and you really want it, then buy it at resale.

Nothings fair or guaranteed when things are limited, but the good and real members out here may try to help each other if people don’t act so annoying, entitled, and negative.

Difference with the Concords vs Ultramarine is nobody cared as much for the concords...
Obviously thr Concords were less desired. I don’t know the numbers of how many were manufactured but I would have to assume there were less pairs of the Ultramarines made. My point is that I’m going to assume the racer pinks won’t be as limited as the lavas. I expect a big demand for them but not as much as the lavas, especially if they don’t make them a qs. I’m just glad his shoes are back and people are taking about it, without arguing of course!

Last edited:
Brooklyn style been posting links for close to decades now lol
I think people that take the Internet seriously are goofies and weirdos. That said, I'm not finna scroll past this and just let sm*t get thrown on a good cat name. bklyn style baby bklyn style baby a whole legend as far as NT thing goes. Showing cats love and putting em on. Simply cause he could and it was the right thing to do. That's it. Y'all stay blessed and carry on, champ....

Had to edit cause they bleeped out sm*t/rhymes with gut. That's wild. LOL

I think people that take the Internet seriously are goofies and weirdos. That said, I'm not finna scroll past this and just let sm*t get thrown on a good cat name. bklyn style baby bklyn style baby a whole legend as far as NT thing goes. Showing cats love and putting em on. Simply cause he could and it was the right thing to do. That's it. Y'all stay blessed and carry on, champ....

Had to edit cause they bleeped out sm*t/rhymes with gut. That's wild. LOL

Yeah, bklyn style baby bklyn style baby is one of the NT legends for sure!

I see little has changed, just a few new names.

Carry on...

There are already confirmed plans in action for more to be released...

Damn, an EOH sighting in 2024? Wild. :wow:

Hope you’re good, sir. 🫡🫡

Was just about to post the same. Good to see OG members still around. Salute eyes of hazel eyes of hazel . :nthat:

gif-sneakers-comedy-club-mars-2016-7.gif

Back
Top Bottom