🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Available now in Aus at Up There Store

Do they ship to the states?

I've seen that rule for Jordans and Nikes on site outside of US but I've also seen some take the orders and still ship to the states.

Seems maybe based on the store if they are willing to do it.

I just think some foreign sites don’t care and still ship cause they know Nike doesn’t care. As long as they both are getting their money it’s whatever.

These kids probably have never listened to Wu-Tang but are going to be ready to engagement farm those retros.

Only if there’s resale value. Thats all they care about. These Agassi’s going for $15 above retail right now

Only time I’m buying anything on release day these days is if I see I’m gonna be competing with teenagers, or resellers

I don’t think these fall into either of those categories. I’ll bite at $115-120

Only if there’s resale value. Thats all they care about. These Agassi’s going for $15 above retail right now

Only time I’m buying anything on release day these days is if I see I’m gonna be competing with teenagers, or resellers

Where you seeing that $15 over retail?? 👀 If with fees and tax that's an auto cop for me.

Git two shots on SNKRS tomorrow.
If SNKRS have a size 12.5 I'll be conflicted what to do. It's the best fit for me but they usually have like 5 pairs in that size.

Size must matter cause I don’t see anything with a 1 in the front for my 12

Just hit sp raffle
IMG_5897.jpeg

IMG_5898.gif

Back
Top Bottom