🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

If you got a W I hope you gotta work ALL Labor Weekend.
1725026988889.jpeg
lol I do ….. at double time and a half 😆

Such a strange release. I really thought these weren’t going to be too bad. I thought there would be some low-key sites that had them, but it wasn’t the case. The writing was on the wall when there is basically no on feet videos of these online within two weeks of the release.

Such a strange release. I really thought these weren’t going to be too bad. I thought there would be some low-key sites that had them, but it wasn’t the case. The writing was on the wall when there is basically no on feet videos of these online within two weeks of the release.
Even some of the very limited shoes would have those videos up. Not seeing them I was hoping there was no hype.

IDK why though I have a strong suspicion Nike will restock like they did the Mac Attacks.

I thought this would be fairly easy for size 9, so I didn’t enter any raffles. What a joke of a release by Nike. I’ll just keep wearing my 2019s.

Last edited:
Even some of the very limited shoes would have those videos up. Not seeing them I was hoping there was no hype.

IDK why though I have a strong suspicion Nike will restock like they did the Mac Attacks.

I hope you’re right but not getting my hopes up.

Not seeing 1 pair on eBay listed in sz 12 makes me realize how limited dumb Nike made these

I don’t understand Nike’s logic. They’re just giving lost revenue to resellers. Size 12 is nuts on goat and StockX. I never pay resell but I was going to for these but $300 is just dumb.

Each passing release sucks the fun out of this more and more. I’m too old for this habitual disappointment.

Where’s a size 12 for retail, though? I didn’t have enough magic powers to secure a pair this AM lol

This release sucked b/c the entire shoe looks amazing except for the yellowing, which had me cringing. Really like the shape and materials, but couldn't pull the trigger today. Kind of wish I had tried just to see what would happen, but the thought up hitting and having these yellow things had me saying "nah". Definitely lame that they limited it so extensively, especially given the work they put into fixing the shape and materials. SMH

I should’ve entered more raffles. Didn’t think I needed to. Only entered at sneaker politics lol. Had I known they were going to be limited like this I would’ve gone much harder for a pair. Need a restock link.

My snkrs app is all jacked up, so wouldn't even process. Whatever, still have 3 pairs from recent releases. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom