🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

The last release I took one size down, not sure what size to order this time. Might go down 0.5 to play it safe.

Yeah buddy, I am NOT paying that. Being on long term disability due to this horrific disease (**** Crohn's) and getting $2,672 a month which pays my bills and very little left, I can't throw that extra $$ away like this. Retail would be $100 less and I'll make it work. If resale was maybe $50 more, I'll deal with it.

Dealing with Crohn's as bad as it's been, and all the appointments and tests, & labs and crap I am dealing with, I just was hoping for a break. Nothing crazy, but these would have put a smile on my face! But Nike wants to make these HTG...SCREW YOU NIKE!!!
What size shoe are you bro ? Wishing you the best with your health ..

Just waiting on ECMS Express. I asked a few pages back if anyone bit early, I did. I knew this would happen, I didn’t even bother trying on SNKRS. 10.5 wasn’t gonna happen, so I bit early as soon as the price went down to a reasonable amount. What’s crazy is the 19s prices are still higher than eagle “you know what”, and honestly, if the 19s weren’t so expensive I would still rather have them instead, but anyways, just waiting out ECMS to finish shopping.

THIS JUST IN…HOLLA.

CED B.
IMG_5580.png

Been long time lurker (since 2014) but hardly ever post. I stood in line for an hour with my 2 year old today only to be told they were all but sold out when I got in (6th inline). They supposedly only got one of each size. As I way making my way out the door explaining to my little one why I had her patiently wait in line for nothing l, they stopped me and said they’d “double check” on size 10.5. Seems the “found” another pair! Looks like someone helped a dad out with a pair destined for the “back door” 😊

I would be a bit shocked if more pairs weren’t coming. For those who have in hand how are they? Shape looks good. This is a shoe I typically double on but haven’t been buying sneakers much lately, so only entered at Kith and hit.

Back
Top Bottom