🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

i don't remember hot lavas ever being hard to obtain for retail price, ATC II QS would often sell for well below retail.
* In small sizes and other colorways.

You have to make that distinction because this is a size 12 exclusive thread lol. Hot lava didn't sit last two releases.
2014 I missed online and even went to the Nike store and was maybe 10th in line and they were no more 12s and I got the last 13. Luckily found someone to size swap.
2019 I hit on SNKRS but no big sizes sat from what I recall.

You have to make that distinction because this is a size 12 exclusive thread lol. Hot lava didn't sit last two releases.
2014 I missed online and even went to the Nike store and was maybe 10th in line and they were no more 12s and I got the last 13. Luckily found someone to size swap.
last time i bought these was in 2014 easy peasy for somebody with the most common sz.10, i've never had a issue with getting ATC sneakers till today use to even find them on sale.

I got my 2019 from FTL and they had 1 size 12 and I wasn't expecting FTL to have them

I'm pretty sure alot of shops didn't get these in yet, stores that normally carry these type of releases were quiet today. Nothing dropped at 11am est today,. Only like 5 stores released at 10am. I'll keep my eyes open for any late drops and post them here.
FWIW, the shops in Canada that did get them - well, none of them said anything until the night before or in some cases, right when they dropped. Usually these shops give a heads up at least a few days in advance, and for limited releases, they will hold a raffle. These were a true QS, probably planned by Nike. I haven’t seen a shoe get released like this in quite some time

Hate that! I’ve heard folks say you should pay to be a supporter and it won’t happen. Really sucks that the site is broken otherwise.

I use to but stopped supporting. Now the site doesn’t work half the time. Makes me not even want to pay. How do I even know it will work correctly after I give money? Shouldn’t have to pay to get it to work anyway.

Not sure why this L pissed me off so much but woke up like this

1725121034179.jpeg

You KNOW I want the 1s more than ANYTHING of Andre's. Even more than the LWP, and that is saying something!

I’m with you on that but I do love the Challenge LWP. Those and the Air Zoom Challenge are my favorites of that era from a performance perspective. I’d love to see either come back. The entire LWP line was so nice. So light.

Back
Top Bottom