🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

no 12 or13 smh
Screenshot 2024-08-31 131523.png
Which discord is this :nerd:

It’s all fun and laughter making comments like this.

The reality I’ve seen however is that connections get jeopardized. We all know Nike is on these forums too. If word is getting out, they can simply trace back to the connection, inform retail, and pull their Nike account.

Another user in this thread got in trouble with a tennis shop for this sort of thing. It happens.

People’s livelihoods can be at stake. The people that depend on income, families at those stores, and the owners themselves. There are so many variables to consider. Maybe the store doesn’t want 30 phone calls asking to sell early. Maybe it’s just a one and done deal.

Either way making comments like that certainly isn’t making friends. Just nod and appreciate the photos I suppose. >D

Edit: I absolutely hate NikeTalk lately. I got halfway through typing and the page refreshed and I had to start over. Anyone else have that issue?

Great post. Odd never had any site issues

It's funny. Ignorant kids was calling these "Boomer pickleball shoes" a week ago on streams.

Soon as it was revealed that these are limited on release day, they suddenly the most desired shoe of August, and people willingly paying $250-380 for them

Crazy how a little scarcity moves the needle for any pair. From "Boomer pickleball shoes" to a "must have"

randy savage GIF

Sheesh. Hahah

Anyway, checked my favorite local spot this morning. They tell me they 8 have pairs for sale in my size. However they’re asking $310. The highest offer is $250 which is the cost I agreed with when a seller cancelled on me.

Yeah my spot is StockX.>D :smh:
You mean former “favorite local spot”.

Ok moving on.

Have any of you with the recent ATC2 in hand paired them with the 2020 release of the hot lava polos and denim shorts/jacket? Need some pics!

It's funny. Ignorant kids was calling these "Boomer pickleball shoes" a week ago on streams.

Soon as it was revealed that these are limited on release day, they suddenly the most desired shoe of August, and people willingly paying $250-380 for them

Crazy how a little scarcity moves the needle for any pair. From "Boomer pickleball shoes" to a "must have"

not just ignorant. they lame

Well judging by this thread I got lucky. Got a quick w yesterday morning on SNKRS. I got my 2019 pair in good shape. Can’t wait to unbox.

You needlessly came at him in the 180 thread like a fool for getting a pair 2 weeks ahead of release because he wouldn’t say who his plug is. Telling him and others how the mesh on the OGs was and then got owned when pics supported what he correctly knew was the case with the OGs. Now you’re at it again. You’ve been the running joke of the NB thread for your ridiculous takes all year too. Maybe give it a rest?
Mans a CERTIFIED TROLL!
Does the same thing in the ralph lauren, New balance, AM 180 threads. Same thing in here. Some people just want to see the world burn. Don't feed the trolls, block and move on!

It’s all fun and laughter making comments like this.

The reality I’ve seen however is that connections get jeopardized. We all know Nike is on these forums too. If word is getting out, they can simply trace back to the connection, inform retail, and pull their Nike account.

Another user in this thread got in trouble with a tennis shop for this sort of thing. It happens.

People’s livelihoods can be at stake. The people that depend on income, families at those stores, and the owners themselves. There are so many variables to consider. Maybe the store doesn’t want 30 phone calls asking to sell early. Maybe it’s just a one and done deal.

Either way making comments like that certainly isn’t making friends. Just nod and appreciate the photos I suppose. >D

Edit: I absolutely hate NikeTalk lately. I got halfway through typing and the page refreshed and I had to start over. Anyone else have that issue?

That was me buddy! I still, to this day, have not gone back to the shop. Not sure if they will remember me, but I wasn't willing to take the chance and have an awkward moment.

Reactions: ARK
Been trying to tell the thread that there weren't many of these. The allocations were tiny. Only a handful of shops were even offered pairs. It wasn't that they had late shipments, it was that Nike didn't offer them to a lot of the normal places.

Knew something was up when i saw the hangtag lmao. Highest quality hangtag ive seen these come with haha

You piss off members and wonder why this place could turn into a ghost town :smh:.
I could care less about me but out of respect of others, you not gonna post pics of early pairs and claim “i tried to warn yall”. Thats not troll behavior? publicly warning while privately helping. Thats weird.

Back
Top Bottom