🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

IMG_2334.jpeg

Got my pair from snkrs..the leather is amazing.
that shape :smokin

I doubt they even had them...went to their physical location yesterday and they said they never received any stock and that they didn't know if they'd have any online for the drop.
Hmmmm I emailed them and they said they would have them and sent me the url. What a drop this is.

This has been really annoying me. So i have caved in bought them on resale for £217 including a paypal promo and including shipping for uk 10. Not too bad considering iam seeing around £300 on ebay. They are selling out fast on ebay too. Just happy to get some at this point. Screw you Nike

This has been really annoying me. So i have caved in bought them on resale for £217 including a paypal promo and including shipping for uk 10. Not too bad considering iam seeing around £300 on ebay. They are selling out fast on ebay too. Just happy to get some at this point. Screw you Nike
Yea I am in the same boat. Might be biting the bullet soon, don’t want to but prices keep increasing.

So far I’m refusing to pay resell. This whole release is fake. If Nike doesn’t want me to have a pair at retail then screw em. I’ll pass on this release if necessary. Tired of the games.

I support you. And I feel the same way. However I think I’ll end up caving to resell eventually. Though the price just keeps going up and up for size 13.

I'm just here for the hang tag. I love those classic, hard plastic "Nike Air" hang tags and try to collect as many colors as I can get. Still need an orange so I'm hoping these hot lavas become more widely available at some point so I can get it. I guess the shoes are ok, too, but it's really all about the keychain trinket for me. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Hmmmm I emailed them and they said they would have them and sent me the url. What a drop this is.
Yea it was really odd...I only found the link when googling for the shoes. I don't think they had the link up on any socials or the new release page. Wouldn't be surprised if they backdoored the pairs they had.

Reactions: ejb
Yea it was really odd...I only found the link when googling for the shoes. I don't think they had the link up on any socials or the new release page. Wouldn't be surprised if they backdoored the pairs they had.
Haha maybe I should’ve offered to straight up buy them in my reply email 😂

I’m craving a run of ATC 4s, but the way Nike plays games with the ATC 2.
Any release of the 4s, would probably be worse.. At least with Euro only release of the past 4 retro, we mostly got pairs easily..
I don’t think that would happen this time around

Back
Top Bottom