🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Yeah I'm an idiot.

9516c6f4809ef12138d80120054556f5_w200.gif

Completely forgot about that and for some reason thought he used RetroKid as his username here. :ohwell:

You’re not crazy. He was Retrokid in here waaaay back in the day. Not sure when/why he changed things up.

Let me know if you want a pair of Mac Attack OG colorway. I recently got mine for $57 after tax, 30% clearance and extra 10% for my birthday month. I can get you a pair for $64 after tax and the 30% off. I saw one size 14 and 15 with no backstock left. Just DM

Appreciate it, but I've got two pairs already so I'm all set :emoji_thumbsup:

I tried entering on BSTN but there is no confirmation or email that you entered. Not sure what’s up. Did you guys get some sort of notification? Clicking on enter raffle does nothing.

Edit: got it!

Last edited:
I tried entering on BSTN but there is no confirmation or email that you entered. Not sure what’s up. Did you guys get some sort of notification? Clicking on enter raffle does nothing.
There was just a notification at the top saying that I entered. Also tells you if you have an account which raffles you have entered

Was yours stuck waiting to get picked up by ups? Mines been like that all week. I dont have high hopes but giving them till next week till i request the refund.
It said the package is on transit last Saturday. I just got off the phone with Nike again today and it looks like they did over sell. And they tried to ship it out to me again but they checked and there’s no more inventory as usual.

I’ll give it till next week as well if something happens…like a miracle.

Back
Top Bottom