🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

these gonna dip at some point

when did they spike? in 2019 2020 they were going retail or less

did a celeb rock them somewhere or some ish, I'm out the loop

Yeah, no idea. Would never have predicted that particularly given how long they were at retail and even below.

Didn’t get BSTN raffle. I too am resisting the urge to spend resell on these.

Just spent $350 on the Hasbro Pulse Haslab Cobra Rattler so trying not to spend another $300+ on shoes. I will wait for price to dip and the shoes to begin to smell like someone’s house.

I tried to find some sizes on Ebay. There were like 2 - 4 listings for a size 11! All of them were $350+.
I snagged a size 11 last night for $310…. $279 with the 10% discount. More than I really wanted to pay, but much less than anywhere I’m seeing right now on the secondary market.

I snagged a size 11 last night for $310…. $279 with the 10% discount. More than I really wanted to pay, but much less than anywhere I’m seeing right now on the secondary market.

eBay discount code? Found a listing for $250 but he's still stating it's a pre-order and doesn't have authenticity guaranteed. I messaged them but no response. Pretty suspicious.

Also found a listing on FB Marketplace that pointed to their instagram. Figured out they're selling "high quality" fakes via instagram chat. WTF, they make fakes of these?

ARK ARK

Hear ya. I grabbed one of the Rattler's too! Simply had to. My all-time favorite aerial vehicle from G.I. Joe and that thing is pure bad-a$$ery! These ATCIIs can w8, but with that funding clock, the Rattler couldn't and besides, I'm not paying crazy resell for these. If I can get them down the road for a decent price, cool; if not, oh well. All in the game...

Reactions: ARK
eBay discount code? Found a listing for $250 but he's still stating it's a pre-order and doesn't have authenticity guaranteed. I messaged them but no response. Pretty suspicious.

Also found a listing on FB Marketplace that pointed to their instagram. Figured out they're selling "high quality" fakes via instagram chat. WTF, they make fakes of these?
It was only a matter of time.. These days reps or "unauthorized pairs" pop up for anything with high demand. Wouldn't be surprised if many already passed StockX "inspection".

when did they spike? in 2019 2020 they were going retail or less

did a celeb rock them somewhere or some ish, I'm out the loop

They just happened to come out at at time when nothing else is dropping and they're "limited", so resale went up through the roof on release day. That's the only language these kids speak. Also a lot of them just found out that these are a distant relative of the Air Yeezy 2

But before release, was a whole lot of "pass" or "I'll wait for disco". You already know once something is limited, you'll have everybody who does hit for retail taking a victory lap and talking about "They're so much better in person" and "This is the best leather since leather came out" ... FOMO in full force

These will be forgotten about as soon as the next hype shoe overshadows it. Reminds me of how kids suddenly were all into Tom Sachs general purpose shoes in 2022, paying 3x the price. Now you never see those in the wild, and nobody checking for them

ARK ARK

Hear ya. I grabbed one of the Rattler's too! Simply had to. My all-time favorite aerial vehicle from G.I. Joe and that thing is pure bad-a$$ery! These ATCIIs can w8, but with that funding clock, the Rattler couldn't and besides, I'm not paying crazy resell for these. If I can get them down the road for a decent price, cool; if not, oh well. All in the game...

Nice! Did you get the HISS tank too? I still have mine unopened. Not sure how many of the figures I have so far. Collecting a few to put in my office and also trying to get all of the retro cards to hang on the wall.

If u like something and appreciate em u buy how many u want lol for the right retail price lol
1725996757829.png

These will be forgotten about as soon as the next hype shoe overshadows it. Reminds me of how kids suddenly were all into Tom Sachs general purpose shoes in 2022, paying 3x the price. Now you never see those in the wild, and nobody checking for them
As far as them gen purpose shoes, I thought right when that controversy with Tom Sachs came out, that’s when everyone started offing their pairs.

Yea..idk bout that

Didn’t get BSTN raffle. I too am resisting the urge to spend resell on these.

Just spent $350 on the Hasbro Pulse Haslab Cobra Rattler so trying not to spend another $300+ on shoes. I will wait for price to dip and the shoes to begin to smell like someone’s house.

ARK ARK

Those Haslab projects are deadly! I've somehow managed to resist all the ones I've been interested in. :lol:

Could be ridiculous bug at least my 2018 concords will be fine for a long time my ogs from 95 are still wearable as well lol people love to **** on people for buying what they like no wonder the sneaker community has gone go **** lol nobody helps nobody anymore lol
Can you help me out with a size 12 hot lava for retail+shipping?

I was shocked someone managed to get 2 at retail, but 4 is either really really lucky or some good connections.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom