🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Can you help me out with a size 12 hot lava for retail+shipping?

I was shocked someone managed to get 2 at retail, but 4 is either really really lucky or some good connections.
I know people in Toronto being in Canada it was easier less pairs but people were less hyped for these ill ask a buddy where u located?

ARK ARK

No, no HISS tank for me. The only HasLab project I've backed thus far is the Rattler and the lone other vehicle I have, in scale with the Classified line, is the Ferret. Should Hasbro float a ThunderMachine (with Thrasher) as an upcoming HasLab venture, I'd wholeheartedly support, but that'd likely be it. Perhaps a Swampfire. As you can tell I like the 'Noks. :emoji_laughing: Hoping for a Classified sized swamp skier at some point too, but that wouldn't run through HasLab.

Speaking of the retro card series... pure nostalgia. I love how they've reinforced the cardboard backing now... can actually get a decent specimen to leave MOSC. Can't tell you how many Stormshadow's and Zartan's I had to go through b4 landing a suitable, unmangled card.

Sinner Sinner

Yes, brother. I'm late 40s and grew up loving the G.I. Joe cartoon, so anything Sunbow screen accurate is my jam. I also grew up playing tennis and was a huge Agassi fan. I remember, vividly, being captivated by his flashy style/bad boy image and enjoying his battles with Sampras. Also liked Michael Chang and his CV pumps. Classic times for both sports/shoes and toys/cartoons.

Last edited:
BTSN was my last hope for retail, purchased a 10.5 this morning as the 0% reseller fee made the price dip a bit.
These are the only shoes I have purchased this year “so far”, with 4 other drops on my radar.
This release is very different than any ATC 2 drop prior, limited release online and boutiques only. The shape and quality of the leather is what made these worth resale unfortunately. It’s not often Nike puts so much into a retro to improve it. The last shoe that made me feel this way was the Air Max 90 Infrared 4 years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 907
Lol Haslab talk in here. Amazing. I totally regret passing on the Barge so they got me with the Razor Crest and the Cantina. I got some Classified stuff but no Haslabs. Vehicles are just too big and I don’t have the space. I did get the deluxe Snake Eyes when it first dropped, packaging on that is incredible.

My buddy who lives overseas also had me back the Skystriker for him. My favorite toy as a kid was the Cobra terror drome so I definitely love me some GI Joe.

Lol Haslab talk in here. Amazing. I totally regret passing on the Barge so they got me with the Razor Crest and the Cantina. I got some Classified stuff but no Haslabs. Vehicles are just too big and I don’t have the space. I did get the deluxe Snake Eyes when it first dropped, packaging on that is incredible.

My buddy who lives overseas also had me back the Skystriker for him. My favorite toy as a kid was the Cobra terror drome so I definitely love me some GI Joe.

The cantina was as close as I've gotten to jumping on one.

It said the package is on transit last Saturday. I just got off the phone with Nike again today and it looks like they did over sell. And they tried to ship it out to me again but they checked and there’s no more inventory as usual.

I’ll give it till next week as well if something happens…like a miracle.
nike finally shipped my pair and ups says it will be here tomorrow. Make sure to check your order

nike finally shipped my pair and ups says it will be here tomorrow. Make sure to check your order
Bro I just got an update right now they got my package and states it arrives tomorrow. The thing is is that two days ago they gave me my refund due to it being lost and it’s processing.

Is the package still coming? I doubt it. But damn UPS gave me an updated stating it’ll arrive tomorrow at my local UPS pick up access point.

Anyone have this problem?

Reactions: ARK
I was expecting Ebay to be flooded with these- but theres hardly any- so maybe picking these up on resale for £230 was a smart move after all

I was expecting Ebay to be flooded with these- but theres hardly any- so maybe picking these up on resale for £230 was a smart move after all
Same here in Netherlands, usual resell sites are not exactly flooded either. So they really seem to be very limited. Glad I bit the bullet on StockX then.

IMG_6844.jpeg

Finally……>D I forgot even the laces are reimagined…..

Last edited:
So where does Goat get its sales data from? I'll have a bid, then see the last two sales minutes ago go for $10 and $15 less; please make it make sense!

So where does Goat get its sales data from? I'll have a bid, then see the last two sales minutes ago go for $10 and $15 less; please make it make sense!
That could be due to sales being outside of the US. But honestly, with these resell companies, who knows.

Something I’ve noticed about goat is they will play games with offer price in the goat app vs alias app. Check this out. I listed a size 14 (just to illustrate, hence the ridiculous price) on alias. Notice how the highest offer is $288. When you go over to goat the high offer is $300. So what they actually do is skim a few dollars from all of the offers and artificially lower them on the seller end. If I were to accept that offer, the buyer would be paying $300 + fees but I would only get $288 - fees. It’s complete BS and potentially even illegal.
IMG_1347.jpeg
IMG_1348.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom