🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

What's crazy is that these will be easy to grab. Kids got invested in these Hot Lavas because they were exclusive. Nike gonna announce that the Pixels gonna be more available, or by then the kids will have forgotten about the Lavas and on to the next thing

How they all wanted Red Big Bubbles, but then none of them wanted the Blue Big Bubbles, or any other for that matter

Aight. Had one pair cancelled on me (they were listed as presale, I'm assuming from overseas. ). They're saying they got more pairs available (more presale). I'm skeptical because this clearly looks like a quick strike. Should I even bother with this? I'm leaning towards the StockX route, even though this route will save me about $35. Advise please, fellow shoe addicts. Appreciate y'all.

*salutes*

What's crazy is that these will be easy to grab. Kids got invested in these Hot Lavas because they were exclusive. Nike gonna announce that the Pixels gonna be more available, or by then the kids will have forgotten about the Lavas and on to the next thing

How they all wanted Red Big Bubbles, but then none of them wanted the Blue Big Bubbles, or any other for that matter
The lavas are a top three shoe of the year… And the prices keep going up it seems

engineer engineer called it

Looks like the aged treatment too for the midsole

RELEASE
FALL 2025
BRAND
NIKE
MODEL
AIR TECH CHALLENGE II
SKU
FZ9033-102
COLOR
WHITE/ROYAL BLUE/LASER CRIMSON/PLATINUM TINT/PALE IVORY
RETAIL
$150

IMG_1016.jpeg

Anyone had issues with offers on GOAT? Put the highest offer at $298 & was expecting someone to bite on that.

But I woke up to seeing the last sell was at $296? I thought the highest offer would win so I am hella confused how that works.

Aight. Had one pair cancelled on me (they were listed as presale, I'm assuming from overseas. ). They're saying they got more pairs available (more presale). I'm skeptical because this clearly looks like a quick strike. Should I even bother with this? I'm leaning towards the StockX route, even though this route will save me about $35. Advise please, fellow shoe addicts. Appreciate y'all.

*salutes*

*salutes*

Ebay? I saw a listing with a FSR. 10.5 at $250. Listed as pre-order. This avoids authenticity guaranteed.

Messaged the guy twice with no response. I'm staying away from that ****!

Anyone had issues with offers on GOAT? Put the highest offer at $298 & was expecting someone to bite on that.

But I woke up to seeing the last sell was at $296? I thought the highest offer would win so I am hella confused how that works.

Yeah, saw that happened numerous times on my bids for this release. It's very suspicious.

While I agree with this statement, it only paints a portion of the picture of the drop off in interest in subsequent releases of a silhouette. The Red Big Bubbles are a great example while taking me into account. I am far from a kid, I am old enough to remember when Air Maxes came out. I would call myself a casual member of this hobby, but by no means a collector. Whatever reason drives me to purchase a particular shoe, I buy them with the intention to wear them as often as possible.

I hit on the Red Big Bubbles on the shock drop. I wear them in a regular rotation. That rotation includes another dozen various Air Maxes, along with another dozen Jordan retros, another handful of Tennis retros etc. I never double up on a shoe and have every color sneaker one could ever need in my closet. Needless to say while they get worn.....its not that often. After having them 18 months they still look like new. So why would I buy the Blue Big Bubbles? Same goes for the 180s. I hit on the Ultramarines, so I have no interest in the Concords and the cycle repeats.

Now if I cant get my hands on the Hot Lavas in my size, I will go after another colorway (maybe not the Racer Pinks) but the Clays for sure. After that I will probably be done with ATC IIs until the pair I have is unwearable

The pair that they say sold for $296 actually sold for $308. I explained how it works a page or so back. (Apologies to everyone for derailing the thread with that, btw)

Ebay? I saw a listing with a FSR. 10.5 at $250. Listed as pre-order. This avoids authenticity guaranteed.

Messaged the guy twice with no response. I'm staying away from that ****!
Yeppers. And thanks for confirming what I already knew better. SMFH My order got cancelled once already and I was (blindly and silly) hoping there was a couple boutiques in Europe sitting on a few pairs. This is one weird release. Even worse than when Nike turnt up the hype machine on Spridons and Silver Bullet/gold 97s like 8 years back. The trickery is afoot, brethren. LOL

Appreciate you, champ. *salutes*

The pair that they say sold for $296 actually sold for $308. I explained how it works a page or so back. (Apologies to everyone for derailing the thread with that, btw)
I’ll go find your post and read it. Thanks for the explanation, appreciate it.

Man, these little turds really screwed up this release for many…

Even tho swoosh is primarily to blame for making them seemingly hyperstrike status…

At the end of the day… all day, its:

IMG_1041.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom