🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

IMG_4028.jpeg

This release bums me out. We should all be posting our in-hand photos right about now, just like in 2019. Too bad Nike made so few pairs.

Yep. I know I mentioned not worrying about grabbing a pair at retail b/c they’d be had regardless. But that was based on me thinking Nike would make them somewhat plentiful. Welp. :lol:

I think most of us in here *could* bite the bullet and pay resell prices. I’ve definitely spent more on worse sneakers lol. But I just can’t do it out of principle. Every other drop of these was relatively easy to secure for MSRP or slightly above. Ain’t no way I’m paying $350 for some ATCs now.

It sucks but I’m slowly accepting this L.

Yep. I know I mentioned not worrying about grabbing a pair at retail b/c they’d be had regardless. But that was based on me thinking Nike would make them somewhat plentiful. Welp. :lol:

I think most of us in here *could* bite the bullet and pay resell prices. I’ve definitely spent more on worse sneakers lol. But I just can’t do it out of principle. Every other drop of these was relatively easy to secure for MSRP or slightly above. Ain’t no way I’m paying $350 for some ATCs now.

It sucks but I’m slowly accepting this L.
This is a special edition reimagined version. The whole shape is different. The shoe is aged, and we got the original box too. It’s not the same. accept it.

Last edited:
This is a special edition reimagined version. The whole shape is different. The shoe is aged, and we got the original box too. It’s not the same. accept it.
At the end of the day, it's a pair of shoes, it ain't that serious. You can't take them with you when you leave this world lol

At the end of the day, it's a pair of shoes, it ain't that serious. You can't take them with you when you leave this world lol
Then just buy them and forget about it instead of resisting to understand why this pair is different vs before. You quoting the wrong person

My GOAT shipment is delayed got damn 😒 not looking good I hope it wasn't lost
See my earlier post fam, when I ordered they used ECMS for the first leg of the shipping process and ECMS is slow, once it clears customs and arrives stateside usps picks it up and the process is still slow as the package bounces back and forth in the states, mine went from Miami-Chicago-Cinicnatti-then back to international before eventually showing up here (Bahrain FPO/AE), whole process from ordering to in hand took about a month.

See my earlier post fam, when I ordered they used ECMS for the first leg of the shipping process and ECMS is slow, once it clears customs and arrives stateside usps picks it up and the process is still slow as the package bounces back and forth in the states, mine went from Miami-Chicago-Cinicnatti-then back to international before eventually showing up here (Bahrain FPO/AE), whole process from ordering to in hand took about a month.
ADVERTISEMENT​
Well hopefully that's what happened cause I order the day I stuck out on snkrs cause prices were cheap for a size 12

Pulled the trigger on 'em this Monday! 280 Euros is a lot of money but I just absolutely wanted these. SNKRS and the shops that had them were a joke so I had to go for resell. There was only 1 pair size 11 on our Dutch marketplace 😱🤝👌

My gawd are they perfect 😀
1000086498.jpg
Fellow Dutchie here. SNKRS did us wrong. Reseller sites are still eerily devoid of pairs. Went resell too. Hope they arrive soon.

Back
Top Bottom