🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

every shoe that niketalk has panicked about I’ve gotten on sale for the last few years excluding the obvious like travis scotts or something of that ilk

they literally use the same formula with every og release

drop in a small batch, release other colors to get you to buy those then trickle in more ogs

I say this in every thread and it’s happened in every thread I’ve posted in…not saying it was because of me of course
This.
How many people panic bought the Mac attacks in the 300+ range only for them to now be at under retail in most sizes?

This.
How many people panic bought the Mac attacks in the 300+ range only for them to now be at under retail in most sizes?
Totally true, same here with the ATC II.
Nike did a great job with the materials and the shape, they don't intend to sell few thousands of pairs.
Just be patient.

I'm not sure these are a guaranteed re-release like those others mentioned. So far, we haven't seen any indication that anything in this Cult Classics pack is releasing in numbers, or re-releasing down the road. The Ultramarine 180s and the Linen AF1's weren't super easy to get and we haven't heard a word about them coming back out. I certainly hope we see more Lavas, but I don't think we can just say "it happens with every shoe, so it's definitely happening with these."

Agreed. That statement doesn't seem to be accurate. 180s are a perfect example. Even if there's some small restocks here and there at some point, it's unlikely any of us would hit. I think these are done. It's just a matter if interest wains and resellers decide they want to recoup their money sooner rather than later.

I hope y’all are wrong. Linens eventually were easy to get and everyone that wanted a pair got a pair for retail or less. They went on sale. So Linens aren’t a good example for what y’all are saying.

You stay patient too long and miss out. You stay impatient and buy asap then sometimes you might regret paying more. Tired of this waiting, not waiting game. Whatever price you pay or don’t pay, at least be content that you have the item. Its been 2 weeks since release and I haven’t seen more stock online so these do appear to be a true quick strike. They would have been restocked more within these two weeks if there were more pairs within North America. Maybe they will restock more outside of North America and Europe.

You stay patient too long and miss out. You stay impatient and buy asap then sometimes you might regret paying more. Tired of this waiting, not waiting game. Whatever price you pay or don’t pay, at least be content that you have the item. Its been 2 weeks since release and I haven’t seen more stock online so these do appear to be a true quick strike. They would have been restocked more within these two weeks if there were more pairs within North America. Maybe they will restock more outside of North America and Europe.
Yup. All you gonna do is look at the pre-release… Barely any raffles barely any YouTube videos or photos. It’s not hard to see

Completely agree. I'm at the point in my life that I almost never pay resell prices but on the rare occasion, I break that rule. This is one of the few pairs I'd rather cough up the cash now and not miss out. Worst case, they flood the market later and I double up.

This is the shoe Agassi was wearing when he caught my eye and put me down the tennis path. I didn't grow up in a tennis household and Agassi made the game appealing to kids of my generation. 30+ years later, and I'm still playing thanks to Agassi and Sampras.

Completely agree. I'm at the point in my life that I almost never pay resell prices but on the rare occasion, I break that rule. This is one of the few pairs I'd rather cough up the cash now and not miss out. Worst case, they flood the market later and I double up.

This is the shoe Agassi was wearing when he caught my eye and put me down the tennis path. I didn't grow up in a tennis household and Agassi made the game appealing to kids of my generation. 30+ years later, and I'm still playing thanks to Agassi and Sampras.
Yep. Also if you could get a pair for retail keep that and sell the pair you paid resale for, if you choose.

Yesterday on X someone posted that there was a restock on Slam Jam . Did it actually happen ? (When I clicked the link obviously everything was oos like before )

Same

Funny how GOAT was trying to offer me 'Next Day" Monday shipping for $12. Checked my tracking, my pair is arriving Tuesday.

Cmon, GOAT.

While I'm unhappy I missed on the original 10AM rush, my StockX pair arrived yesterday. I would have regretted it a long time if I didn't get one of these. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet... If your situation allows it, of course.

Back
Top Bottom