🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Salty I missed out on this release and will have to pay resale. Wore the black US Opens today to make myself feel a little better lol

Yesterday on X someone posted that there was a restock on Slam Jam . Did it actually happen ? (When I clicked the link obviously everything was oos like before )
Yup....11:56 am est
Automatic 30 second queue on a random restock! Literally no chance.
Screenshot_20240913_200143_Discord.jpg

Yeah, me too. This year I sold 17 and purchased 3, including these, so I'm doing pretty good I think.

Though it's been 2 days and the seller hasn't shipped. By the time I get a refund the price will be even more stupid. Hate going resell.
That’s wussup tho on selling pairs. I need to sell more too but it’s hard lol

Yea I try not to worry bout shipping because it definitely doesn’t help my anxiety but now that we talkin bout it…im gonna check on the status of the shoes.

So basically just wait a year and hopefully they’ll restock. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to be looking at your phone when the notification comes through.

fam you can do as you please and be at daddy nikes mercy

and no at some point they’ll be readily available

you can wait or get me too’d

From where? Congrats!

Weird story but 2 of my college students this semester are resellers. They want to talk sneakers all the time because I wear heat to work sometimes

Told one about my situation and he put me on with a plug of his in Philly for a fair deal.

I hope y’all are wrong. Linens eventually were easy to get and everyone that wanted a pair got a pair for retail or less. They went on sale. So Linens aren’t a good example for what y’all are saying.

Size 12 would like a word lol. Had to pay resale.

Back
Top Bottom