🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

IMG_1407.jpeg
IMG_1405.jpeg
IMG_1403.jpeg

My pair came in from Stockx. Zo happy I ponied up. No regrets. Beautiful shoe. The leather. The shape. The smell. These have been my grail since I was 15. Finally a retro that does them justice. Fit is great too. Glad I didn’t go half size down. Hoping for restock. Would really like a double up so I can trash a pair.
Thank you Nike for not ******* these up. Just the launch so far 😂

Sweet. When did you order? I'm about to chargeback SX.

Reactions: ejb
Funny factoid....I ordered custom made and engraved Japanese knives shipped FROM Japan that just arrived BEFORE the SX seller can send out some sneakers. SMFH

Just know if the price of these dipped after the release the seller would've shipped y'all pairs.

I bought my early pair a week ahead to be safe, and thank goodness they shipped about 2 days before the actual drop. I caved and bought another because I need a pair of these to beat up.

It is what it is. These are going by the door.

Yeah, every reseller gonna wait until the last possible minute to see if the price upticks even a little bit more in their favor before shipping out

This is their first major meal in a minute. When's the last time they was able to get $150-200 profit on a shoe? Lost and Founds?

Yeah, every reseller gonna wait until the last possible minute to see if the price upticks even a little bit more in their favor before shipping out

This is their first major meal in a minute. When's the last time they was able to get $150-200 profit on a shoe? Lost and Founds?
Yeah, not many drops have been a huge cash grab for resellers lately. Some definitely trying to eat off this release lol

Back
Top Bottom