🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

thats absolutely fine but there’s nothing absurd about waiting
I never said there was anything absurd about waiting. If you want to wait and hope for the best that’s up to you. I hope you’re right and I can grab a third pair under retail next year. In the meantime I’ll be beating my first pair.

Look at you guys and your twooooos pfbt!!!!

IMG_3586.jpeg

Broke these out today with the 2020 t-shirt. Went to my daughter’s tennis practice and a guy there complimented the challenge court! Agassi right? Yep!!! Size 13 dead stock. Can’t believe they’re 9 years old now!! I still have another DS too!

Look at you guys and your twooooos pfbt!!!!

IMG_3586.jpeg

Broke these out today with the 2020 t-shirt. Went to my daughter’s tennis practice and a guy there complimented the challenge court! Agassi right? Yep!!! Size 13 dead stock. Can’t believe they’re 9 years old now!! I still have another DS too!

I regret not buying multiples of that shirt and the hats. They’ve seen some heavy wear over the years. Weird fit and all.

SX aeller Ship date just got extended. Customer service is useless and says the seller can request an extension. I ordered on the 11...well after release day and now the ship date is the 19th to the 24th.

Never again.

Last edited:
The trial of the ATC 2
I was fortunate enough to hit on SNKRS on launch day. Things became a bit murky when, after a week of waiting, I still had no shipping confirmation. It was looking bleak, after the original confirmation, and after plenty of talks with nike support. They suggested to wait until more pairs were allocated or ask for a refund (I was literally never going to ask for a refund) 10 days after the original confirmation of label created I received my shipping confirmation. I stood out front of my home for what seemed like days for them to arrive. When they arrived so much joy washed over me. Thank you snkrs and NKTlk community. This has been an adventure. Thank you all for loving this shoe the way I do.
df97dc40-2348-4833-adc3-8f2c03d9172a.jpg

Attachments

• df97dc40-2348-4833-adc3-8f2c03d9172a.jpg
    df97dc40-2348-4833-adc3-8f2c03d9172a.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 11
IMG_1407.jpeg
IMG_1405.jpeg
IMG_1403.jpeg

My pair came in from Stockx. Zo happy I ponied up. No regrets. Beautiful shoe. The leather. The shape. The smell. These have been my grail since I was 15. Finally a retro that does them justice. Fit is great too. Glad I didn’t go half size down. Hoping for restock. Would really like a double up so I can trash a pair.
Thank you Nike for not ******* these up. Just the launch so far 😂

Thanks for sharing. Went down the rabbit hole and watched the LWP video as well.

Today I learned that calling them the "Nike Tech Challenge" and leaving our the "Air" really grinds my gears :lol:. In all seriousness, well done on the videos.

I wish Nike would just revisit the rest of the Air Tech Challenges through to the Air Zoom Challenge with the quality used on the recent release. The Air Flare deserves a proper retro - not that plastic leather we got last time.

Nike is sitting on Tennis gold from the 80s and 90s yet they keep on cranking out Jordan 1 mids.

Back
Top Bottom