🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The Chinese characters are so pixelated!  Wish they had a higher-rez! 
Please just make this one right , and dont forget the marines!
Required.

16890897080_e40be296d6.jpg

And don't call them Gingers!

Last edited:
You can see some numbers here but it would appear the date code might be a 3/1. March.

Last edited:
are those the olympic more uptempos?
They sure look like it. News recently came out that the Olympic 7s were making a return next year so it seems plausible. 7/1 release date for July 4th seems to make sense.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm new to this thread and I've got to says there's so much information that is useful on here.

I recently bought a pair of Air Tech Challenge II's on Champs and need some clarification on them. My box says just Air Tech Challenge II and they're made in Vietnam. It also says Vietnam on the tongue. Other videos I've seen on YouTube have boxes that have QS, or QuickStrike as you know. Those say they are made in China. So my question is, are there two versions on these shoes. Both are the 2014 releases by the way.

Sorry for the long question, I appreciate all the help

Too hard to tell but I'll be really disappointed if that heel counter isn't the hard plastic material. I like the lava that they used on the new color way by the eyelet but they should have used that same color for the heel counter. Maybe the released version will have it but doubt it.

Last edited:

Seriously? If thats it Im passing on this color way. Whats interesting is that it doesn't look anything like the catalog pic.
Too hard to tell but I'll be really disappointed if that heel counter isn't the hard plastic material. I like the lava that they used on the new color way by the eyelet but they should have used that same color for the heel counter. Maybe the released version will have it but doubt it.
Just like with any Nike release, let's wait until there are some actual live photos. You all should know by now things change all the time; these are 3+ months away.

Hopefully this color way is coming too.

Back
Top Bottom