🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'll take a look at the image in Photoshop when I can. I have my 5 week old girl sleeping on me.
smile.gif
Congrats, Pops. [emoji]128118[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Did a quick levels adjustment in Photoshop and it appears the first number in the sku is a 5.

544606-015 OG color way
544606-018? Grey color way

@NYC757  

Last edited:
Why can't they come out with some tshirts to match these retros? I know they kind of did the air flare but I'd kill for some challenge court t's. Esp the ones that released for the iv 's when they first came out

Those Sweater 3s are crazy cool.

I agree, and I'm surprised to see a few positive comments in here.

I love the ogs of and wish more were redone, and I like the tennis inspired designs of the slams, but I think it's awesome to have some unique flavors like the wheat and Christmas pairs.

Also it has been super refreshing to see Nike releasing enough Agassis to feel like they can experiment with them. When I found out the atc2s were being retroed I expected it would just be ogs like the 08 run. And while they dropped some mediocre pairs there were more than enough gems to compensate.

So you guys are disappointed with the leather on the air flares ? I still haven't bought a pair. But thinking about getting now. Prices around 59 on some sites.

So you guys are disappointed with the leather on the air flares ? I still haven't bought a pair. But thinking about getting now. Prices around 59 on some sites.

Yes the "leather" on them is terrible. It doesn't compare to even the last retros but still worth the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom