🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I think i might just get those
At retail right?!
nerd.gif

You're crazy. Esepcially the denims and the original hybrids. Finishline couldn't give those lows away.

To me the hybrids were a cop out. They won't give us what we want so they cobble together a look a like shoe. They did it twice too with a different midsole. At least the low was a silhouette actually made back in the day even if it was with cheaper materials. [emoji]128579[/emoji]

^  Yep, I feel the same way.  I hated the hybrids.  At the time, we all wanted the IV's, but instead of giving us those, they made some mashup.  And that was just when the first hybrids came out!  They were riding on the Yeezy train when they released the second ones which annoyed me even more!  

To me the hybrids were a cop out. They won't give us what we want so they cobble together a look a like shoe. They did it twice too with a different midsole. At least the low was a silhouette actually made back in the day even if it was with cheaper materials. [emoji]128579[/emoji]

I agree that it was ridiculous to not just release the IV's but if you are just comparing those IV lows with the cheap materials to the hybrids there is no comparison.

Back
Top Bottom