🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yeah I'm sitting on 4 purple 3s. [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Now I wish I wouldn't have gotten that many. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I don't think you'll second guess yourself once the supply dries up. I picked up two pairs of purple tech III's in 12.5 and now they are no where to be found in that size

I wore one and plan to keep 2 DS. I love the 3s but that color way wasn't my favorite. I'm currently selling one of them to make room for more 3s and of course the 4s. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
Im an 11. Theres some on the bay for around 70 that ill probably pull the trigger on

Well don't sleep any longer! I tripled up on the volts, white/slvr/volt and only 1 jingle bell. Then of course the 3 purps. :D

Passed on denims and passed on wheats. I would've gotten the denims if they had volt on them.

Last edited:
Hi. I was wondering if those shoes could be used to play tennis! Did someone try? Are they competitive and how long do they last?

pretty sure these are NOT for actual competition, although u could probably still play in them. but i'd stick to casual use pretty much for ALL nike retros at this point.

I haven't worn my purples yet. Gotta bust them out soon

So does anyone else think the atc30 will be a tech challenge you can play in?
Does it signify when Agassi first signed with Nike?
Seems about 30 years ago no ?

Last edited:
Hi. I was wondering if those shoes could be used to play tennis! Did someone try? Are they competitive and how long do they last?

They hold up great for tennis wear. Just because they are labeled a Nike sportswear shoe doesn't mean it won't hold up.

Last edited:
Yep, I practice with my 2006 ATC3 and they're holding up fine.  Of course, they won't be as durable or light as modern tennis shoes, but these still "work".  

Last edited:
Thanks! 
nthat.gif

Mud and dirt!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Haha, don't worry I wasn't stompin' around in it. Plus, they're are rather easy to keep pretty clean. These have seen a fair amount of wear.

How rare or not are the Wimbledon above?

Got my pair a couple weeks ago. Waiting for a few weeks to bust them out when I go to Wimbledon itself [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Got my pair a couple weeks ago. Waiting for a few weeks to bust them out when I go to Wimbledon itself [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Pretty rare, believe they were only released overseas to a few retailers. Some guys in here can probably enlighten a little more. Wish I knew the production number on them versus a regular ATC2 general release

They're rather rare. If I'm not mistaken, they released only in the UK. I didn't see them available anywhere aside from Pro:Direct (where I copped mine from online). Funny thing is they were sitting for a while, and I was on the fence. Bought them because I liked them; had no clue about exclusivity so that had no impact on my decision. Shortly after they became pretty desirable and came with a hefty resale price. I love their simplicity and quality materials that make them so much nicer than any GR pairs. I've got a decent handful of ATCIIs, including some other "Open" releases, and none compare.

They're rather rare. If I'm not mistaken, they released only in the UK. I didn't see them available anywhere aside from Pro:Direct (where I copped mine from online). Funny thing is they were sitting for a while, and I was on the fence. Bought them because I liked them; had no clue about exclusivity so that had no impact on my decision. Shortly after they became pretty desirable and came with a hefty resale price. I love their simplicity and quality materials that make them so much nicer than any GR pairs. I've got a decent handful of ATCIIs, including some other "Open" releases, and none compare.

I saw them on Pro Direct, was going to be strapped for money in the month if I bought them so decided against it.

Then went for lunch to McDonald's and thought...nah, I'm gonna buy em! I checked and they were sold out.

Few years on. Got em for about 30 quid above retail.

Back
Top Bottom