🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

There's no atc 4's releasing on July 20th based on finish line's calander. [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Last edited:
I guess I don't get why Nike is releasing the 4 already when it feels like they haven't finished with the 3. I mean they just released the French Open and Wimbledon 3 this month and still have the all white, all black and other potential color ways.

maybe the ATC4 will be a EU exclusive
tongue.gif

I haven't heard any news on the 4 as far as the release goes. Just the July 20th date. However, the Volt 3 never released in EU. I hope the 4 releases in the US. Gulp. 
nerd.gif

That said I want the all white 3! Has anyone heard or seen anything on that yet?

Most of the sneaker blogs all posted the released date for the IV's as July 20th. Wimbledon doesn't start until June 27th so the white III's should be releasing soon.

Only Nike uptempos are releaseing on July 20th on FootLockers release calander. Im worried about these atc IV's

Last edited:
Only Nike uptempos are releaseing on July 20th on FootLockers release calander. Im worried about these atc IV's

Don't be worried buddy. IIRC, the ATC III weren't released by Footlocker. This shoe will be at most boutiques, bigger chains (KicksUSA, Finishline). I'm not worried at all.

Don't be worried buddy. IIRC, the ATC III weren't released by Footlocker. This shoe will be at most boutiques, bigger chains (KicksUSA, Finishline). I'm not worried at all.

I ask almost every week at FNL. They know nothing right now. It's not on their release calendar either. Though the purple 3 showed up at their store before it was online. I go there every day during the week actually.

Last edited:
I think the IV'S are definitely coming, I think the all white and all black 3's might've been scrapped. Whenever samples pop up for sale before a release, it kind of solidifies them being unreleased.

Back
Top Bottom