🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Any idea if the IV's are coming out with any clothing?

Nobody knows but if you guess based on previous retro releases then the answer unfortunately would most likely be no. I'm still surprised nothing was released with the ATC III volts.

Last edited:
I trie
I tried playing in those exact same shorts too - to match my futures at the time. Agreed on the length! WAY too short!

Yup these were released with the Futures. Ridiculously short and tough to play if you had a ball in your pocket when serving but Agassi made them look good. The dri-fit material was nice though.

Last edited:
Fascinating evolution of the tennis shorts... took a trip down memory lane and it's interesting that most were still wearing those short-shorts in 93!

mandatory-credit-bob-martinallsport-picture-id1251191

pete-sampras-of-the-united-states-hits-a-return-during-the-mens-1993-picture-id159102766

jim-courier-in-action-during-the-final-of-the-1993-roland-garros-picture-id640458297

Wasn't till 94 when we started to see a bit more room!

Don't remember when we started to see baggy shorts in the mainstream tho.

american-tennis-player-andre-agassi-pictured-in-action-competing-to-picture-id646088849

Last edited:
Shelf Life dropped the price already for the silver ATC3 French Opens $89 https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-III-French-Open-Metallic-Silver

Repped. Copped. 117 shipped to USA.
Did you order from them earlier or was it someone else, and did they show up already?

Asking cause I have no experience with shelflife.
---------
After wearing the Wimbledon 3s for most of the week I have to say they're great.

The premium materials really make it worth copping, even if you're on the fence about the colorway. A surprising number of complements from random heads.

Would love some more understated cws with the premium materials.

Repped as well DanDecs DanDecs . Just picked up pair #2. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Also a tip for anyone ordering. When asked for suburb, put the county you live in. Tracking will be available with the number they provide on USPS website.

Last edited:
Everyone is talking about the IVs and I'm still waiting for the all white 3. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom