🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I typically wear large in my tshirts. Waist is about a 36" if that gives you any insight. Should I try large or medium? My guess is large. ?

Last edited:
Does anyone see the white volt silver 3 anywhere for sale in a size 12? Seems like they have dried up.

Who would have thought?

andre-agassi-and-steffi-graf-at-the-savoy-hotel-for-the-wimbledon-picture-id75883729

Various tshirts from Zoom Challenge and Zoom Challenge 2 line. Also Air Alarm polo in white. I have to think that Agassi Line shirt could be scanned and made into new shirts. It's not very complex.

Last edited:
I have to think that Agassi Line shirt could be scanned and made into new shirts. It's not very complex.

getting the graphics right is no menial task, especially the splatter: tiny.cc/5deqcy

I wouldn't mind sharing the ones I digitized if you guys can get them printed somehow, I'd love to have some more brand new Challenge Court inspired gear!

Last edited:
Various tshirts from Zoom Challenge and Zoom Challenge 2 line. Also Air Alarm polo in white. I have to think that Agassi Line shirt could be scanned and made into new shirts. It's not very complex.

Defo. Do it fam!

getting the graphics right is no menial task, especially the splatter: tiny.cc/5deqcy

I wouldn't mind sharing the ones I digitized if you guys can get them printed somehow, I'd love to have some more brand new Challenge Court inspired gear!

I'll get that printed for myself real quick, send over the graphics

Last edited:
Maybe he's bringing back the orange soles lol
Or the all white 3s!
Or an all white atc iv !

Last edited:
What the FCK IS THIS!!! $9.98 American stitch lol View media item 2093179

Wow that's awful. Nike isn't going to be happy about that.

Heu Den, what store did you find that in? Where is this brand sold at?

By any chance, did you scope out their website? Look at what else they have?

View media item 2093374View media item 2093375View media item 2093376
Holy crap, knockoff ATC 4 Polos! Even went as far as having the inside-colored tail!

They're all sold out though. But Nike has to know they did this? You would think?

Last edited:
05fordgt 05fordgt I saw it at Century 21 department store in Westbury, NY, which is like a higher end Marshall's. The brand that made it was called "American Stitch"

Back
Top Bottom