🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

14803141538_225415dc2a.jpg

If variants are sellin out this quick maybe its time for nike to get the hint and start droppin the real deal.

If variants are sellin out this quick maybe its time for nike to get the hint and start droppin the real deal.

I agree Nike needs to put out the clothes but it seems like these came out quite a while ago though from how heavily they're now discounted. And probably not a huge run on these, otherwise we surely would have caught wind earlier. I remember those vamp life tees sat for a long time.

Hey Ark, what size did you get? The info on Stitch's site says they are snug and to go up a size. I want it loose like they are suppose to be. Which size did you pick up?

I did a large on Drjays.com. That's the only place that Google said had them. The didn't have the green/orange shirt either.

Last edited:
I did a large on Drjays.com. That's the only place that Google said had them. The didn't have the green/orange shirt either.

Too funny, as I did the EXACT same thing last night. Only place to have them. If you got a large, is that your normal size? I'm 6' 165 and I don't want to get the wrong size. I can't stand wearing a too snug polo shirt.

Yea the cut on these shirts isn't what the og is supposed to be. They were made loose with longer sleeves and almost with shorter length at the bottom with the exception of the tail in the back. I'd like this sample polo to release too.

View media item 2093621

Last edited:
Too funny, as I did the EXACT same thing last night. Only place to have them. If you got a large, is that your normal size? I'm 6' 165 and I don't want to get the wrong size. I can't stand wearing a too snug polo shirt.

Yeah I think that's my TTS in shirts. Lol . I'm 6 and 210.

"What do you mean we copied Nike?  The cutting's, like, completely different!"

26925340901_3ec38bdbfb_o.jpg

IMG_3532.JPG

Yea that knock off is more narrow and longer at the bottom. The pics on their page make the sleeves look short too.

Last edited:
I know I've mentioned this before, but I always found it odd why we (HK) got a different version/cutting of this shirt back in '91... longer & narrower... more normal... like those imitations.  

Why make 2 different versions?

28151679775_6176a8f385_b.jpg

Nah, I had one back then, but don't anymore.  Plus I never liked it... I wanted the real one so bad, but it was never available to us.  Aside from the cutting, the colors weren't as deep and the zipper didn't have the ring. 

I know I've mentioned this before, but I always found it odd why we (HK) got a different version/cutting of this shirt back in '91... longer & narrower... more normal... like those imitations.  
Why make 2 different versions?
28151679775_6176a8f385_b.jpg

Asian sizes are always really slim. I hate shopping for clothes in Korea. I wear a US Xl but the Korean Xl often fits like a medium.

Asian sizes nowadays are usually adjusted 1 size down, but the overall cut of the clothing is the same.

But for that ATC shirt, it was an entirely different cut.  Different materials, patterns, colors.  If anything, it fit like a normal shirt.  The official one was shorter and wider.  

Asian sizes nowadays are usually adjusted 1 size down, but the overall cut of the clothing is the same.

But for that ATC shirt, it was an entirely different cut.  Different materials, patterns, colors.  If anything, it fit like a normal shirt.  The official one was shorter and wider.  

Too short and wide honestly. I need some of those vintage Asian cut gems.

In this modern era, I would prefer the slimmer tailored look. I just received shipping info on the shirts.

Last edited:
Hi guys, sorry to just barge in but I'm a bit of a Nike Newb and I've got my hands on some Nike Agassi shorts that I cant ID, If I post a pic can someone help me, please? 

Hi guys, sorry to just barge in but I'm a bit of a Nike Newb and I've got my hands on some Nike Agassi shorts that I cant ID, If I post a pic can someone help me, please? 

Hey buddy, welcome aboard. Sure thing, post them up and one of is can identify them for sure! Got a lot of serious Agassi fans in this thread. It's the best thread on the site IMHO. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Awesome cheers Pal. Appreciate it. 

I recently bought out an shop-lot of various  Nike 3/4's, shorts and tracksuit bottoms. Can't ID the vast majority.

^I have the same ones, in black. They came out with the Nike Zoom Challenge IIs IIRC. I wore mine all the time. Even when I was painting a room. Got some paint on them sadly. Nike NEEDS to start his line of clothes again. Nike, we're dying here, lol!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom