🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I mean, there is a chance the US gets screwed here. I'm still waiting for Huarache Internationals to drop in the states, meanwhile other countries have had multiple color ways for a while now. Guess they're trying to stay true to the name...

The whole Agassi line doesn't seem to be held back from the US though so I'm guessing they're just trying to let a little more hype build.

I mean, there is a chance the US gets screwed here. I'm still waiting for Huarache Internationals to drop in the states, meanwhile other countries have had multiple color ways for a while now. Guess they're trying to stay true to the name...

The whole Agassi line doesn't seem to be held back from the US though so I'm guessing they're just trying to let a little more hype build.

Your not the only one waiting for the Internationals buddy. I just woke that thread up asking for any info. I hope we don't get screwed on those. I'd be shocked if they do t release the IV in the US.

Last edited:
Key word internationals... jk.

They will drop here. All the people you haven't seen in a year coming back to this thread shows how much potential hype there is. And these seem to be getting love on the blogs. I feel like there's more appeal for these in the US than any of the huaraches

Key word internationals... jk.

They will drop here. All the people you haven't seen in a year coming back to this thread shows how much potential hype there is. And these seem to be getting love on the blogs. I feel like there's more appeal for these in the US than any of the huaraches
I feel like there is more love for these than any other tech challenge release too.

I feel like there is more love for these than any other tech challenge release too.

I dunno about that. IMO tech 2 is king and Tech III is either on par or a close second. still, the tech 4 is better than most crap that's seen a retro over the past decade

Andre wearing AF1's again?
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

And the 2 is king 

Last edited:
I'm a 3 man myself. I'm excited for the 4 more than I was for the 2. Seems like a lot of people are excited for the 4.

it's all preference and/or opinion, but from a styling AND og colorway/colorblocking standpoint there isn't an agassi that can touch the 4. it was so far ahead of the game (it's time), it's not even close. it's like the jordan 3 in that respect, imo. there aren't many nike shoes/designs that can compete with these on so many levels and that's saying ALOT considering how many shoes and designs nike has. i'm still PISSED i didn't buy these when i had the chance.

Last edited:
Not to worry, all of us shall have these.. IT IS OUR DESTINY!!!!! And The Agassi Grail Gang will swoop down upon these overseas websites with great vengeance and FUURRRRIOUS COUPONS!!!!

^^
i learned my lesson from titolo. there i was *****-footing around over 50 measly dollars when it comes to my GRAILS!?

completely unacceptable!

obviously, these guys know...
Not to worry, all of us shall have these..[COLOR=#red] IT IS OUR DESTINY!!!!![/COLOR] And The Agassi Grail Gang will swoop down upon these overseas websites with great vengeance and FUURRRRIOUS COUPONS!!!!
These are my favorite air tech challenge of all time , I [COLOR=#red]will not be denied[/COLOR]

Last edited:
^^
i learned my lesson from titolo. there i was *****-footing around over 50 measly dollars when it comes to my GRAILS!?

completely unacceptable!

Yeah, you lost with that one..

i just need a US drop..

and
laugh.gif
 at Furious coupons..

and i still need  2 of these..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom