🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

And back to your regularly scheduled program... 
laugh.gif

Anyone see the Mercedes US Open teaser commercial with Fed dressed up as Agassi? He's got the full 80's thing going on... Hilarious! 

Anyone see the Mercedes US Open teaser commercial with Fed dressed up as Agassi? He's got the full 80's thing going on... Hilarious! 

oh wow, only saw the McEnroe one, not that one. That's awesome. My 2 faves in 1!

Last edited:
That's very cool. Come on Nike bring on the retro gear. Definitely looks like a retro shirt. Shorts are retro as well. He's using a retro wilson pro staff paint job too. Funny how they are making fun of the retro look yet Federer has never worn a shirt better than that :rofl:

View media item 2135008

Last edited:
Might be a sign of upcoming retro gear..? lets hope..dope clip btw with the Classic 80s guitar riff !!

They're a silly *ss cornball shoe. I also like Hillary Duff. Bc you don't agree with one or the other not sure how that equates to trolling. Some of you guys are being childish

Last edited:
I've lurked this thread and bought my fav ATC2s because of the heads up given by many of the ppl here. Post counts are unimportant. 

Fellas there are better ones, the end. Don't worry about my opinion if you like it then buy it damn lol

Post counts are unimportant yet you make separate posts instead of putting one thought on one post :smh: Then you call the lwp's the ac 95 and you said as a kid you didn't know the name of them. Yet now you still don't know the name of them? Then a horrible contribution to the thread by saying the 4's, one of the best of Agassi's signature line is corny?

Last edited:
Might be a sign of upcoming retro gear..? lets hope..dope clip btw with the Classic 80s guitar riff !!

It could just a Mercedes campaign that Federer is doing so who knows if Nike will actually put out gear. Federer won't be playin in the Open so it's strange they would market something for him now. I'm just hoping for some Agassi retro stuff by the time the Open starts.

Feels like they were copying Agassi's Attack. This was filmed at Bollettieri's Academy.

Last edited:
You guys are coming off as cry babies and stuck in group thought. That picture is slander and very funny anyways lol

I post my statements as I think them up, but if it's an issue or you guys find it obnoxious I'll try to chill on the consecutive posting its not a big deal

Back
Top Bottom